Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
They do a takeout tracker on Aimees page, someone should do a “pulling Ewa out of school” tracker because no way this is normal right?
Totally not normal and almost not far off being prosecuted and having Social Services round. She clearly doesn't give a do . I felt guilty as we went away at Easter in the school holidays - my two missed the first two days back at school after the holidays... I rang them in sick for the two days. Thank god my youngest still had a cough which he'd had before we went away so I could blag it a bit and said they were poorly. We have booked a fortnight in Cyprus for next April ( Greek part ) and they miss the last day of term before they break up for Easter . And I still feel guilty about it !

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Did she seriously say “if you haven’t tried them, you’ve got to try them” about Reese’s pb cups?!?! Are they not common in England or is this Beg being a tool again acting like it’s some delicacy she’s introducing people to?
Yes, we have Reese’s pb cups in England 😄 It’s just Sevda! She (and her family) in the last few years have discovered foods that have been around for years but because it’s new to her, she assumes (wrongly) that it must be new to everyone! 🙄😄

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Did she seriously say “if you haven’t tried them, you’ve got to try them” about Reese’s pb cups?!?! Are they not common in England or is this Beg being a tool again acting like it’s some delicacy she’s introducing people to?
They are common in England and have been for several years. She clearly has led a very sheltered life! I'm not surprised, being brought up by Hairy Tits and Doormat mummy

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
They are common in England and have been for several years. She clearly has led a very sheltered life! I'm not surprised, being brought up by Hairy Tits and Doormat mummy
Yes, we have Reese’s pb cups in England 😄 It’s just Sevda! She (and her family) in the last few years have discovered foods that have been around for years but because it’s new to her, she assumes (wrongly) that it must be new to everyone! 🙄😄
Omg - I remember when she went to stay with Kuki last year in her apartment in Turkey..and she only just discovered lager shandy...ffs 🤣. Raved on about it like it was the newest thing ever !

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s like she’s been allowed out in the big wide world and discovering new things like sourdough bread. Her followers and these forums have taught her a lot like that time when they said to use ketchup on crumpet to make the pizzas and getting a cheese cutter (which she can’t use she said)

Mar 2, 2024
It’s the lack of self awareness for me. It’s one thing to be so uncultured and late to discover things but quite another for her to then try and “educate” her audience on it. Or worse yet, show off about it (like the stupid ice machine performance). Like sit the do down and shut up - we’ve all been there and done that!!! I will never forget what a b she was when people tried to tell her tomato paste would be better than basic ass ketchup on those cwumpet pizzas. Or when they told her scissors would be easier than hacking away at a pizza with a knife like she used to do. Of course, now she gets pissy that others tell her pizza cutters are the real “game changers” 😂😂😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I love that all these comments will get under her skin 😂

IMG_4569.jpeg
Think the political discussions of north and south Cyprus will get under her skin as they are correcting Begda in that there is no North Cyprus. It’s illegally occupied. She’s not deleted any of them, suppose she needs the views to pay for her fridge magnets, cheap hairdye and keywings🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They’ve been in the U.K. for over 10 years, jeez she’s slow to every trend or thing 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
Correction to my earlier post - she used to hack away awkwardly with pizza cutters originally! Seeing her struggle with it, people told her to use scissors instead. And after she switched, she had others tell her pizza cutters were better! That’s why she gets SO annoyed by the whole thing 🤣 Her two brain cells can’t grasp the idea that different people have…different opinions.

Last edited: