Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Same!! 😂😂 I don't know who she thinks she is. They gave ME flowers.. complimentary bar don't know if they do that for everybody.. fruit and nut platter delivered to the room thinking they've only done that for her. They weren't very nice at passport control..why Sevda because they didn't recognise you and lick your fat arse?? I was already fed up by the time they all filmed their ewms in the hotel in Heathrow it hadn't even been a few hours 😂 and yes I could choose not to watch but where's the fun in that 😂 I want to watch and comment because I know she reads here and I want her to know every day of her holiday that I think she's a Grade A t.
She is such an arsehole.

May 22, 2024
Australia
When she’s recording her dad’s videos she does a really s job, her camera skills are that of a 3 year old.
She always has to get herself heard and speaks through most of it, that horrible cackle she does.
She’s an awful woman. I don’t actually know how we’re going to get through the next two weeks. I’m struggling already and we are not even a day in. She is the most annoying woman I’ve ever come across.
Her stupid fing laugh ARGHHHHHH stupid chav.
I reckon she purposely makes the other videos s so she can look better. True narc.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I reckon she purposely makes the other videos s so she can look better. True narc.
She's filming whilst there are kids in the background- young girls in their early teens walking up and down behind him. If it was my daughter in the background walking around in shorts etc and I found she'd been posted on tiktoks due to these cretins not being to eat normally as a family, I'd be fing fuming. They'd both be getting a fork in the eye as well as a swift punch . Just film the fing plate of food and be done with it

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
WOWZERS! The amount of food that mine consumed on that flight!! It was all s too, sugar, crisps, snacks, absolutely s.
Bloody hell - I've just watched it . I was disgusted by the breakfast she had and then 4 pastries ?! And then I watched the rest of it ... is there any need to consume that much crap on a 4 hour 30 min flight ? If she carries on like that she's going to need this thing to fly her home as she certainly wont be able to fit in a normal aeroplane seat 🤣 Screenshot_20240612_060519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
Bloody hell - I've just watched it . I was disgusted by the breakfast she had and then 4 pastries ?! And then I watched the rest of it ... is there any need to consume that much crap on a 4 hour 30 min flight ? If she carries on like that she's going to need this thing to fly her home as she certainly wont be able to fit in a normal aeroplane seat 🤣 Screenshot_20240612_060519_Samsung Internet.jpg
Or a chinook 😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I saw that ! Her mum isn't Turkish Cypriot at all then if she was born in Limassol . Why can't she say she's of Cypriot origin and be done with it . The obsession with being Turkish is just ridiculous
She will get a lot of backlash if her mum is Greek Cypriot and rest of family are Turkish heritage. I have three Greek Cypriot uncles that were born in Limassol. My mum grew up with Turkish Cypriots before the war broke out. It’s like she’s ashamed. Don’t get her at all, has to paint this picture of herself as the perfect mom with perfect life🤣. No one, absolutely no one would know who she is if they do not follow tiktok. Celebrities have more than 10m. Thinks she’s special if anyone gives her anything for fweeeeeee.