Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Fatlondonnurse

Mar 23, 2024
london
She will get a lot of backlash if her mum is Greek Cypriot and rest of family are Turkish heritage. I have three Greek Cypriot uncles that were born in Limassol. My mum grew up with Turkish Cypriots before the war broke out. It’s like she’s ashamed. Don’t get her at all, has to paint this picture of herself as the perfect mom with perfect life🤣. No one, absolutely no one would know who she is if they do not follow tiktok. Celebrities have more than 10m. Thinks she’s special if anyone gives her anything for fweeeeeee.

They are Turkish Cypriot. Cyprus use to be one. It was shared both by Turkish and Greek Cypriots. Until the troubles started in the 60s and 70s. After Turkey had to intervene in 1974, the island became spilt.

Mar 2, 2024
The self-described foodie doesn't know what a souffle is - "is it like an egg?"

And the dad can't identify different veg on his plate. Nothing complicated mind you, it's mushrooms, peppers and onions. Odd he didn't think to work it out before filming.

Oh and "it's hellim in cyprus" and that manix cackle - shut up sevda. You call it that all the time so the distinction of where you are right now is irrelevant, no one cares.

Mar 2, 2024
Yes. I actually googled it . You can't enter Cyprus on a Turkish passport without a visa . And the Visa has to be obtained in person from the Republic of Cyprus's embassy which is in Athens ! 😆
I remember her telling us this way back when she first brought up the Cyprus trip. She said something like Sedat’s passport meant he would have to fly differently than them in order to make the trip and stopping in Athens sounds very familiar, plus would be a lot more expensive. Not gonna lie, it does sound convoluted and if he’d rather visit his parents and mates versus spending yet another resort holiday with his in laws where all they do is drink and gorge on food, then I think that was a very wise decision.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Good grief Mine! After eating a big breakfast, you then proceed to eat 7 snacks all in the span of a 5 hour flight?! I get maybe the wrap, pack of crisps and maybe one of the chocolates, but 7 things to eat?? Damn girl, no wonder you’re called Hippo. You can’t even go an hour without eating.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What a pair 😂😂😂 they won’t spoil another couple will they 🤢
IMG_5679.jpeg
The woman will not learn that her days of putting her hair up are OVER! She’s too old & looking haggard (from running around after her 2 grown up daughters!). Plus her hair is so thin (another box dye user!) that you can see her scalp all along her parting like a stripe!