Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The self-described foodie doesn't know what a souffle is - "is it like an egg?"

And the dad can't identify different veg on his plate. Nothing complicated mind you, it's mushrooms, peppers and onions. Odd he didn't think to work it out before filming.

Oh and "it's hellim in cyprus" and that manix cackle - shut up sevda. You call it that all the time so the distinction of where you are right now is irrelevant, no one cares.
I about dropped my cup of tea when she didn’t know what a soufflé is!!! And then talking to her Dad so DUMB! When she was helping him figure out what was in the omelette, she sounded like she was talking to someone with special needs?! I realise the Dad is not switched on and has limited intelligence but surely she was exaggerating in the way she spoke to him?!!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s like a completely different person from one of her first ever TikToks. She was quite humble then and came across ok, but TT has changed her in a horrible bitter way. But I don’t get why she’s bitter, she’s quite lucky compared some other people. No way back for her now.
This 💯
She used to pop up on my FYP a few? years ago and I thought she seemed like a normal person, normal working mum. I didn't watch her much because I found her chattering a bit boring but nothing bad. Since then she's turned into a terrible human being, though I'm sure those traits were always there and she just hid them better.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This proves it to me. She (or her management) goes around telling everyone that she’s an influencer. Her comment about “not sure if they do this for everybody” - why would you even say/think that unless you’ve gone out of your way to get their attention? If I went somewhere and minibar was included, I’d assume it’s what they do for everyone.

Also, she very pointedly said the Sofitel wasn’t gifted. But when she mentioned Cyprus Vacations giving her those flowers, she didn’t say “it wasn’t gifted”. Odd, no?
Drinks in the mini bar at Sofitel ARE included for everyone who stays there. So yes, she’s always in a mind set of “Oh wow! It must be because I’m a ‘Celebwity’” 🙄🤣 Also, the fruit, nuts and sweet treats on the silver trio platter are also given to every room. And usually, when I’ve stayed there, with MORE delicacies than what was on hers 😄

Honestly, it’s comedy gold watching her!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Good grief Mine! After eating a big breakfast, you then proceed to eat 7 snacks all in the span of a 5 hour flight?! I get maybe the wrap, pack of crisps and maybe one of the chocolates, but 7 things to eat?? Damn girl, no wonder you’re called Hippo. You can’t even go an hour without eating.
My God!! That girl is like a human hoover! She inhaled that wrap for lunch and then snack after snack after snack! She’d already had that big full breakfast with 4 patisserie items straight after! She consumes SO much sugar, salt & fat!! She then went on to have a full dinner in the evening! I know she doesn’t care about how big she is and she’s made that clear with a video telling everyone where to go if they query her obesity! But how sad she must really be inside, knowing that the odds are already stacked high that she will die early due to heart disease or some other obese related issue, but she does nothing to change that? Proves she’s sad deep down. Do you not value having the possibility of living a life until old age Mine??

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I think she eats like this everyday but she thought it was more acceptable to show it all as it’s a ‘holiday edition’. She must hide all snacking in her daily ewm
Oh, I agree. She will eat like that everyday. She can’t be ‘owning up’ to the snacking consumptions on her EWM’s outside of this holiday, as she wouldn’t be the tank size she is.

She may even now, after seeing the reactions to her plane snack video, not post every snack she devours every day at the hotel resort! We won’t see every triple scoop ice-cream, every family size bag of Lays crisps, every pool-side pizza/burger snack 😄😄 …probably the cocktails though! ….because Sevda will want someone else to be drinking with her on her multiple videos of “Hey look at me! I’m cool because I drink lots of cocktails” 🙄😂

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Excuse the long incoming rant but ... at the base of everything, before any of the particulars about these people ... this whole family is THE problem with social media these days. it is entirely fed up and backwards that they can't eat a meal together without cameras, have a night out with friends without posting about it, go on a FAMILY HOLIDAY without FILMING and posting every single second. are you really that starved and desperate for attention that you can't enjoy the company of your loved ones and need external validation??? it makes me so fing sad and worried for the children being brought up in this environment. when I was a kid we had strict rules, no phones at the table. and now, family meals are something I look back on fondly and miss. this family is all fed up in the head and none of them value the right things in life. rant over. sorry just had to let that out

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Like she’s gonna get mobbed by her ‘fans’ do one Beg you’re not a celebrity 🖕titspervert already hashtagged the resort
IMG_5682.jpeg
What’s the point- she flipping told everyone already. Dimwit. bet they walk round all day expecting people to stare at them . Yep bet they do when they eat, they watch in disgust!!!! Greedy greedy family.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So she’s sent Ela with her grandparents for the hotel buffet, basically to babysit so she and her sister can get drunk
Yep. They’re acting like 18 year olds whose parents said they can go out on holiday.
She’s so embarrassing.
Palming her kid off onto her parents. That child isn’t going to enjoy this holiday. She’s going to be stuck on her iPad while Sevda does what Sevda went to do, film and get pissed