Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It's sad she's looking at a fish restaurant in Cyprus gushing about the calamari as well. All the fresh fish they've caught today, all their specialities and.. she's looking at something you can get in near enough any restaurant (albeit, perhaps nicer there). Good food is wasted on her!
Thing is, she’s not a ‘foodie’ at all. A ‘foodie’ is someone who knows good food, concentrates on the taste of the actual food and how it has been marinated or seasoned (not just flipping oregano, mint, chili flakes and lemon juice!…that’s the way she seasons EVERYTHING!…no other herbs or seasonings). A ‘foodie’ wants to know what local speciality is on the menu and wants to try it. A ‘foodie’ enjoys trying all kinds of new food, making sure they know the names of them to try again. Sevda just concentrates on dunking everything she eats into a dip, eats generally only what she is used to, and never varies her seasonings at all! A ‘foodie’ doesn’t smother everything in salt & lemon juice. Plus, let’s face it, Sevda very rarely ‘cooks’. She’s Queen of heating up frozen foods and getting takeaways!

She gets confused with thinking she’s a ‘foodie’ rather than a ‘pig’.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I’ve got about a minute into tonight’s part one of dinner and you know what irritates the s out of me, her upper lip, it’s like….a brown line every time she moves her lips to eat, like a brown burnt crinkly line. Wtf is that??!
I think it’s filter glitch or something, her cheeks bug me. She’s looking like Becki with those cheeks and billy the puppet

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve got about a minute into tonight’s part one of dinner and you know what irritates the s out of me, her upper lip, it’s like….a brown line every time she moves her lips to eat, like a brown burnt crinkly line. Wtf is that??!
I've noticed that ! When she goes for " hair laser removal " as the dumb f calls it - do they miss the tash of her upper lip ( not mocking facial hair- I'm a mix of Saudi , French, Italian as well as English.so know all about dark hair in places where you don't need it - bit of hair removal cream does the trick ) but why is it so brown ? And those wrinkly lips look like smokers lips.. are we sure she doesn't smoke? I know Sedation does..

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I've noticed that ! When she goes for " hair laser removal " as the dumb f calls it - do they miss the tash of her upper lip ( not mocking facial hair- I'm a mix of Saudi , French, Italian as well as English.so know all about dark hair in places where you don't need it - bit of hair removal cream does the trick ) but why is it so brown ? And those wrinkly lips look like smokers lips.. are we sure she doesn't smoke? I know Sedation does..
I think she does smoke… Can’t remember how we found out but I remember it being discussed that she probably does smoke but hides it

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
It’s like she’s been allowed out in the big wide world and discovering new things like sourdough bread. Her followers and these forums have taught her a lot like that time when they said to use ketchup on crumpet to make the pizzas and getting a cheese cutter (which she can’t use she said)
Like when she discovered Medium Cheddar was it?