Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What TT/IG story was she flirting with the Pakistani/Turkish guy?
It's her tiktok where here and Hippp ate their own bodyweight in food at a fish restaurant. . I think he was a waiter, and she decided to think she was " cool " and waffle on in Turkish.. the dude couldn't understand her as he was Pakistani and could only speak English. I bet she felt like a right tit 🤣🤣

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
It's her tiktok where here and Hippp ate their own bodyweight in food at a fish restaurant. . I think he was a waiter, and she decided to think she was " cool " and waffle on in Turkish.. the dude couldn't understand her as he was Pakistani and could only speak English. I bet she felt like a right tit 🤣🤣
that was embarrassing to watch! Just shows that she has no respect for anyone! Definitely an undercover racist. Fecking t! 🐷👅🤮

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda, considering you’re a ‘foodie’ you’d think you would know if you’ve had those desserts before.
What a stupid thing to ask your mum. You’ve either had them or not. There’s no question about it. Hahahaha dumbo.

Also she seems very drunk tonight!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Someone asked her how much it cost at that restaurant last night and she said it was £79, I think she was hoping it was for free because she’s a celebrity
But did she pay the whole £79 or did she get some freebies for shouting them out? Come to think of it, she had to pay the full amount because she complaint the whole way through her what I eat in a day about that meal.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so abrasive in how she talks to everyone at the dinner table. Still saying “me” instead of “my” - she sounds like an absolute idiot. Also making a bitchy comment about one of the other guests taking a big piece of that dessert - maybe it was a big piece for their table to share?! Also, she doesn’t like it when others judge her portion sizes but she can be a b about it herself? Her true colours come out so much when she’s around others, drinking and lets her guard down.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so abrasive in how she talks to everyone at the dinner table. Still saying “me” instead of “my” - she sounds like an absolute idiot. Also making a bitchy comment about one of the other guests taking a big piece of that dessert - maybe it was a big piece for their table to share?! Also, she doesn’t like it when others judge her portion sizes but she can be a b about it herself? Her true colours come out so much when she’s around others, drinking and lets her guard down.
She's a knob. If I ever saw her in the wild , I don't think I'd be able to resist a swift 👊

Mar 2, 2024
So she tries a spoon of her mom’s dessert and before she’s even tasted it to see if she likes it, she puts the dirty spoon back in and loads up another bite. Realizes she doesn’t like what’s in her mouth, she drops the dessert back off her dirty spoon into the cup again and hands it back to her mom. She needs a good punch in the face. “Honestly”, as she likes to say.

The look on her face before handing the cup back to her mom.

IMG_4589.jpeg