Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I just cant get over the lack of self awareness of this bozo! To judge people for taking too much and not leaving some for other people when she is one of the worst for that! Honestly those comments she made about people not leaving anyone and hiding that person by the size of the dessert has really blown my mind and just confirms she has no self awareness of herself and is a full blown narc living in her own little world

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I just came get over the lack of self awareness of this bozo! To judge people for taking too much and not leaving some for other people when she is one of the worst for that! Honestly those comments she made about people not leaving anyone and hiding that person by the size of the dessert has really blown my mind and just confirms she has no self awareness of herself and is a full blown narc living in her own little world
She really is ! So what if someone took a massive slice- the restaurant will still keep restocking anyway. I don't know how she dares, considering she had 4 maybe 5 different desserts on her plate . And I just rewatched the fish restaurant outing with her and Hippo - what a ridiculous amount of food they got through . No excuse for all that gluttony ! And then she slated some of the dishes thinking she's Gordon Ramsay ! Sevda - you're a class A bellend

Mar 2, 2024
She really is ! So what if someone took a massive slice- the restaurant will still keep restocking anyway. I don't know how she dares, considering she had 4 maybe 5 different desserts on her plate . And I just rewatched the fish restaurant outing with her and Hippo - what a ridiculous amount of food they got through . No excuse for all that gluttony ! And then she slated some of the dishes thinking she's Gordon Ramsay ! Sevda - you're a class A bellend
Exactly.. she blocks and deletes anyone who dares mentions her portions sizes.. if she has any self awareness when she started saying it she would think “hang on a minute, I probably shouldn’t say that being people say that about mine”.. but nope.. because she has zero awareness.. hey Beg - what happened to “be kind?”

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve not watched her. Couldn’t cope with her massive mouth and tongue. It her stupid voice and the way she talks. Reading here though and she has not had the cheek to pass comment on the size of cake someone has taken?! And commented in a reply about the food going so fast?! She’s a fing piss taking horror. Her and her family all eat disgusting amounts. The cheek of her! It’s all inclusive it gets replenished over and over. She’s a fing moaning drainer. will have to catch up here cus I can’t watch her on this holiday. I’m off to block her and her hairy dad and sister

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
She’s moaning about someone else cake size and this is what her dad has took?! I can’t stand this fing family
If I saw that lot coming to the buffet I also would have took a huge slice, considering they all have such huge portions on their plates, I would be thinking to get some before they got it all. You need to think before you speak Sev, you really do.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She didn’t make it or buy it! Why is it pure generosity?!? I’m sure they could have waited and more would be brought out?! This is the kind of comments that has made her they say she is!?! Bitching moments later become someone took a large slice while they all sit with there plates full🙄

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpeg
    IMG_1214.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 54

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's missed breakfast, lunch is going to be absolute carnage, she will be starving. Poor Ela is stuck with brioche for breakfast. Nothing with brioche, but you could at least make sure your up to take your child for some food.
That's terrible! They got up late and have about 20 mins before breakfast stops, but it's a 10 minute walk apparently. How about instead of sitting there drinking your coffee in your nightie and waffling a load of s to your phone , get off your fat arse and go and get breakfast first and ensure your child is fed first before you start filming- could have made it in plenty of time . Lazy s

Mar 2, 2024
That's terrible! They got up late and have about 20 mins before breakfast stops, but it's a 10 minute walk apparently. How about instead of sitting there drinking your coffee in your nightie and waffling a load of s to your phone , get off your fat arse and go and get breakfast first and ensure your child is fed first before you start filming- could have made it in plenty of time . Lazy s
Fairly sure I heard Mine in the background saying she doesn't want to walk up the steps to the restaurant?? unbelievable

If this was just two hungover adults on a singles holiday then that's their business and fair play to them, but one of them is responsible for a child and she's given her brioche on its own and that's supposed to do until lunch is it?

Also was there any need for her to tell us Ela didn't close the bathroom door.. why embarrass your child publicly like that? Especially as it doesn't reflect well on her parenting that an almost 8 year old doesn't know to close the door...

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

She's a downright SLOB!! Slurping whatever it is that she's drinking, there's no need for it and it's just so rude. I really need to block her so that I don't get the opportunity to watch the daily car crash that she is, she honestly makes me feel sick to my stomach. I must be a masochist.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
If I saw that lot coming to the buffet I also would have took a huge slice, considering they all have such huge portions on their plates, I would be thinking to get some before they got it all. You need to think before you speak Sev, you really do.
She contradicts herself always! No integrity whatsoever. I have to remind myself always, she’s an immature chav.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's missed breakfast, lunch is going to be absolute carnage, she will be starving. Poor Ela is stuck with brioche for breakfast. Nothing with brioche, but you could at least make sure your up to take your child for some food.
She’d rather choose getting drunk with her sister all night than making sure she’s at breakfast for 10am with her child who needs a decent breakfast the next day.

I’m surprised Sevda didn’t order doormat mummy and daddy big tooth to pick Ela up to take her for breakfast, but then Sevda was probably too drunk to text them last night.