Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I thought the same…shaming and laughing at her child on here, plus yet again, not training her child to shut toilet doors.

Regarding making sure her child gets her breakfast, I think we can all agree Sevda is far. far, far NOT a responsible adult or parent….hence even the bigger picture here too…taking her child, who already struggles with maths and basic skills, out of school!
Guarantee Hairy and Doormat brought back the brioche rolls for Ela after they finished their breakfast. Sevda didn’t even leave the room to go get her child breakfast.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s giving street urchin and lady of the night vibes. Esmeralda in Notre Dame cathedral. It’s going to burst into flames due to sacrilege.
Her face and hair look a wreck…like she has just stumbled out of bed with a hangover. Sad thing is, on what’s supposed to be a sentimental day, honoring her grandma’s life, she most likely HAS got a hangover. She’s made no effort to look half decent whatsoever. I bet she’s not even had a shower.

And WHY is she posting her church visit to TikTok???? She is vile and shows no respect to her late Grandma, by not keeping such a private, family occasion just that!!! ……PRIVATE!!!!

We don’t need to see YOU post a ridiculous photo of you in a church Sevda. Show some respect and common decency by not flashing what are meant to be private, family moments all over social media! You are mentally unstable and it majorly highlights your OBSESSION with Instagram & TikTok, to even consider such a thing. Get help. Do better!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Buffets are the least appetizing things to eat. The only people it appeals to are those who like to gorge themselves on food. It’s gluttony and shows how uncivilized some people are, especially when they load up their plates like Hairy does. 🤢
ABSOLUTELY!! Buffets definitely are the least appetising things to eat …made in bulk, often cheaply, to feed the masses of people. AND yes, definitely appealing to those gluttonous people who love to gorge. You only have to watch Sevda and her family …. going back for plateful after plateful, and even then, going back for even more… things they see on each other’s plates! (after passing each other mouthfuls already!). I also 💯 believe they don’t even video ALL the plate fulls they actually end up eating in one sitting! 🤮🤮🤮

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She must be fuming the uncle has brought them to cultural locations instead of a restaurant or supermarket
And how she struggled to hold a conversation with him when he was telling her some bits of history. She has absolutely no knowledge about anything and isn't interested. The only things she commented on was the restaurant and coffee shops. Food again. She's not an ounce of culture in her.