Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Thing is though, they never went to a restaurant for the birthday meal, they went to a cafe bar... couldn't serve the cocktails is the right glasses, that blue se was served in an Aperol glass...the slugs in my garden have more class than that whole family put together!!!

Boo Slug GIF by Harriet Lenneman

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine SpongeBob scarecrow goes to the police and says “mr powice man, the twolls are being mean to me. They are saying my wamb I cooked looked pink l, I’ve taken Ewa out of school for the tenf time and they are asking about it! They even say things about my tewible table manners… oh and Mr policeman did you know in Turkish”.. do sake - the only person lying in that statement is SpongeBob straw hat!! Hope MTH does some magic with that twoll video and some truths!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She is just so thick. The problem isn't necessarily that you’re taking Ela out of school for a holiday maybe once but this academic year Ela has missed 5 weeks of school for holidays. Which makes you an irresponsible parent Begda. And this doesn't even take into account the amount of time Ela has missed school for "tummy aches"; she didn't attend school on her birthday etc etc. Ela will be behind no matter what you try and portray that she isn't. You’re an irresponsible parent.
💯 agreed. She has NO appreciation for the teachers, the school, and most importantly.. Ela’s education. She’s also forgetting to be honest …it’s 5 weeks of school time. Not just one or 2 weeks like she’s portrayed. The teachers will hear of the video she’s done today, I’m sure. Bad move Sevda. Bad move.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She goes everyone does it (takes their children out of school for holidays ), so she’s basically justifying it by saying that just because other parents take their kids out of school, it means she can do it and it’s not an issue
Yes, Sevda’s maturity level is that low I’m afraid. She still hasn’t learnt that 2 wrongs (or 2 hundred wrongs!) don’t make a right!

And are you saying if someone else neglects their child’s education, you can too Sevda?!

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She will have a big hefty fine awaiting her when she gets home and yet she will still not learn her lesson. The past two holidays she has basically asked permission from the school to take the child and both times were not authorised. She is so dumb and her child will be even dumber with the amount of schooling she has missed. So irresponsible.

Mar 2, 2024
Her hair is blending into her face. It’s such a ghastly colour (the hair, not the face 😂).

Bitching about the twolls commenting on Ela being out of school again. Claiming she’s been “freatened”. Her explanation is so weak lmao - she pulled her out of school because they are celebrating her dad’s 60th birfday. And that day was yesterday. And he wanted to be away on his birfday. Looking dumb and bitchy as she says this.

IMG_4612.jpeg
And a 60 year old man can’t go on a 2 week vacation with just his wife? He needs his two adult daughters and 7 year old granddaughter? Be for real Sevda - YOU wanted to go on a 2 week vacation to Cyprus so you’re using your dad’s birthday as an excuse.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She claims Ela is doing great!! The child talks like she’s 3, has to have her food cut up like she’s 2, can’t open packets, use cutlery or stick a straw in a bubble tea. Tell us again how she’s doing great.
My grandson is 5 and is ten times more articulate than Ela, she’s severely stinted and it’s Sevdas fault! 😡

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
IF it’s true that Hairy-long-tooth Dad insisted he wanted a family holiday in school time because he wanted to be on holiday actually on his birthday, then he too has NO regard for Ela’s education and he’s an irresponsible Grandparent. He’s allowing her education to continue to decline.

Let’s be honest though….Sevda paid for them all to have this holiday. Her parents cannot afford the holiday. So, it’s all on Sevda’s terms and she was NOT going to pay a penny more to book it outside of school time. Very selfish and very neglectful.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s running some crazy offense in the comments. Nearly 700 comments and not a single one disagreeing with our Saint Sevda of Stevenage. What a way to spend her holiday. Boosted her engagement though. Triple the views of the buffet slip videos. Exploiting Ela even in the videos she doesn’t feature in.