Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Oooo you're 'ard Sev. I bet they're all shaking in their boots! What the do you going to do with screenshots 😂 evidence she says 😂 esp when the majority of comments were people just asking a general question and it was her own followers that jumped on them. But to her it's twolling of course. Get the 🎻 out once again "people have been so cruel to me" (I read it in the same voice as Teresa's daughter's party video "people be so nice to me and dump me" 😂) She's so dumb it hurts my brain! Also when you read this Sev never appear on SM again with your hair like that you look like a right fing

Mar 2, 2024
Oooo you're 'ard Sev. I bet they're all shaking in their boots! What the do you going to do with screenshots 😂 evidence she says 😂 esp when the majority of comments were people just asking a general question and it was her own followers that jumped on them. But to her it's twolling of course. Get the 🎻 out once again "people have been so cruel to me" (I read it in the same voice as Teresa's daughter's party video "people be so nice to me and dump me" 😂) She's so dumb it hurts my brain! Also when you read this Sev never appear on SM again with your hair like that you look like a right fing t.
But I thought she has said in her many rants she doesn’t care what “trolls” say? She claims to never see them or read them she has everyone blocked. So explain Begda double talker clearly you lie and read everything everyone say. Sorry the world doesn’t revolve around you people don’t like you for good reasons.

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That child is glued to the iPad on holiday!!
You can see the ipad in sevda’s glasses reflection when they are having lunch ! Why is a 7 years old need iPad when she is eating!
And also when they are at their relatives. They have a beautiful garden ela should be playing there.
My daughter is four . We went on a beach holiday a few months ago. The only time she used her ipad is when we are in the plane to keep her entertained.
We went to the pool , restaurants, beach.
We never took it with us .
She was able to enjoy her time without the ipad and she is only 4!

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
That child is glued to the iPad on holiday!!
You can see the ipad in sevda’s glasses reflection when they are having lunch ! Why is a 7 years old need iPad when she is eating!
And also when they are at their relatives. They have a beautiful garden ela should be playing there.
My daughter is four . We went on a beach holiday a few months ago. The only time she used her ipad is when we are in the plane to keep her entertained.
We went to the pool , restaurants, beach.
We never took it with us .
She was able to enjoy her time without the ipad and she is only 4!
Snap, my daughter is also 4 and we have just got back from holiday, she used the tablet once. We went to different places, saw new things together as a family and had a wonderful time. When she went back to pre school, she told her teachers everything and taught them the new words she learnt in French.
This tramp doesn't even bother! Even at home no extra activities or day outs for that child. She will only do it if it's free! Disgusting. My 4 year old speaks way more advanced then the kid. Stupid beg! Enjoy the extra money you made from exploiting your kid this afternoon.... buy yourself some cheap cocktail!

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
People commenting on her school video that “ travelling is a form of education “ 🤣🤣
What did ela learn from this holiday exactly??
She didn’t even taught her how to swim.
I agree that travelling is a form of education if you are doing sightseeing, museums, historical places. Not sitting on the pool with her ipad with a bunch of adults stuffing their faces with food!

Mar 2, 2024
That’s what kills me. Are all these people commenting even actually watching Sevda?! Arguing about travel being education, making memories, new cultures. Yes, I agree with all that but THIS CHILD IS ON THE IPAD THE WHOLE TIME. She can barely string a sentence or thought together. She has no manners. She can’t cut up her food or open snack packets. Sevda does sweet do all to engage her child. This holiday is for a bunch of greedy whales to drink and gorge on buffet food. Let’s not make it more than it is. Not a single one of them is there for cUlTuRe.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The Cypriot relatives look relatively decent people, as also was the gentleman relative they saw the other day (the late Grandmother’s brother). They look civilised and seem cultured and knowledgeable.

Can you imagine the shock these people got when they saw their sister/Aunt (Doormat) and family approaching!!! Big solid fat Hippo pounding the ground as she walks…BOOM. BOOM!!….alongside her big floppy skin, droopy stretch mark fat scarecrow sister, Sevda, with her 2005 sunglasses on, flicking her thin strands of hair back, thinking she’s a celebrity! Then walking like a wet fish flapping, along comes Hairy-LONG-TOOTH Dad with his flabby, hairy rug manboobs and giggling after every short dumb sentence he utters. Then young Ela watching Peppa Pig on her iPad…bumping into everyone and everything in front of her and laughing like a toddler

I’m sure the relatives thought “What the heck am I looking at?!!”

THEN…when Sevda and the family stared talking, the relatives thought “What the heck am I listening to?!!” (Soo dull, so illiterate and so dumb!)

The relatives probably asked Doormat “What would you all like to do?” ….and she replied with her usual phrase “we like to be busy stuffing our faces” ….hence, the watermelon, cheeses & bread all come out.

And THEN…when the relatives watched them eat….they thought “What the heck! THE NOISES!! What are these species of animals?!!!”

The contrast is significant.

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I came here after seeing this. She’s completely bend over the ipad. All the time! It’s really quite shocking
It is such bad manners!!!! These are family members they have never even met before, who have invited a bunch of chavs into their home. I’d be mortified. I’d have told my children to be on their best behaviour! Smile and mind your Ps & Qs.

I honestly think Ela comes across a little bit feral. There is clearly zero discipline whatsoever in that household for her to have no awareness at the age of 7 of how to behave in other people’s homes.