Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She is so fing obnoxious. Nearly every meal she has to make a comment about how it needs “chilli flakes”. I kept thinking it strange that the resort has none?! She sure acts like no chilli flakes are available.

And then I see this comment. So why does she feel the need to keep saying it instead of shutting the do up and just getting some for her food?

IMG_4619.jpeg
The dimwit thinks it’s funny and that she’s some kind of chef who knows what is needed….when in reality it shows either she eats a lot of flavourless food (cooked bland) OR…which is most likely more the case, she doesn’t taste food properly because she barely chews so needs to taste a flavour that gives a quick kick…so she smoothers her food in either Siracha sauce or chilli flakes.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The only thing I find brilliant about all of this, is her looking so pissed off and fed up and not been all inclusive been able to be pissed all day and night and ram food down her cake hole,and the cake topper is Sedat is probably having a ball in Turkey with his family and friends, she hypes on she is Turkish Cypriot 😂 but has never been, you would think she would want to explore her heritage, but as a lot of said she once hasn’t stepped out that hotel complex to explore, I remember her saying when her mother and father went over to bury his mother how they told her how nice the villages etc are and she said that she wanted to go see lol 😂 next joke all she has seen is the hotel, the harbour, and a shopping mall and member of the family’s home , and the crap about not hiring a car lol 😂 she said, I would of to explore,
So another day by the pool then back to the room and then run down for dinner and then what sit in the room getting pissed on drink they have bought from the shop
But again so glad she not enjoying it and that shows by her face but so bloody happy sedat is lmao 🤣 Also she stated last year he couldn’t go on his own over his teeth but he can now all because you thought you would have a better time then him lol 😂 you know what thought brings 😂

Also with this school absence of said child, not only does she need dragging over hot coals over it but also the amount of young parents who listen to this se and that will take kids out of school as she is this so called Influencer wrong very wrong this should not be allowed at all

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow, this is the real Sevda without filters😳.Such a fake liar! Have a bloody holiday with your family without spending 24 hrs on your phone.Thats what normal people do! Your obsessed woman, get help!!
She isn’t the slim Jim she portrays 😂 they are some classic pictures of her with Ayna and Theresa with no flitters lol 😂 all these that heavily filtered is so funny I have seen one of the so called TT close up and they look nothing like they look on TT it’s so funny 😆

If you look at the men on the table behind not one on a device and enjoying the surroundings and then them lot all phones set up lol 😂 it is sad I would be enjoying the surroundings

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Haha I love that. Own up, who was it 😂

IMG_0632.png
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I think most of your followers and people who have seen your TikTok’s pop up, with all say…YOU Sevda need professional help. You really do. You will realise it more when your stint in TikTok of making money dwindles down. You’re on that slippery slope already - your daily levels of people engaging in your videos is getting lower and lower monthly now. You live your life for TikTok, nothing else & you live deluded in a fantasy where you see yourself to be somebody of importance…above others - so you will crumble emotionally & internally when you wake up to reality. Stop with your bitter clap backs. Be kind. Do better.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She isn’t the slim Jim she portrays 😂 they are some classic pictures of her with Ayna and Theresa with no flitters lol 😂 all these that heavily filtered is so funny I have seen one of the so called TT close up and they look nothing like they look on TT it’s so funny 😆

If you look at the men on the table behind not one on a device and enjoying the surroundings and then them lot all phones set up lol 😂 it is sad I would be enjoying the surroundings
It’s both hilarious & sad at the same time that they are all sat videoing their food and will NOT have a holiday without doing that. They have lost what it’s like to have a good time. They should all put their phones away, grab Ela and go give her the time of her life, having fun! Teach her to swim too in a fun way! Let her make some friends and sacrifice some time to make sure she can meet up with them at the pool the next day a few times. Kids love that! The Grandad dig a big hole in the sand at the beach with Ela - kids love that! Sevda build sandcastles and collect shells with her! Take her to parks there! Catch the bus to the shops and buy Ela something she would love as a treat. All of them join in on a few nights of the hotel night entertainment- just for a laugh. Catch a bus to the harbour, after the (awful) buffet and get dessert or ice cream and watch the world go by whilst listing to live music. JUST LIVE & MAKE MEMORIES!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Right, I’m not being horrible, I’m saying this from one parent to another who cares about children, I think Sevda needs to keep ela out of the sun now.
I worry that this child will get bullied for the way she looks.

The picture she posted in her story on ig, I won’t post it here but that poor girl needs some good looking after.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Right, I’m not being horrible, I’m saying this from one parent to another who cares about children, I think Sevda needs to keep ela out of the sun now.

The picture she posted in her story on ig, I won’t post it here but that poor girl needs some good looking after.
Good grief..I see what you mean ! I know she's naturally olive and will no doubt tan fairly well but compared to the little girl who's on the photo who actually is proper Cypriot and lives there - that's a very very very deep tan - can't be good on her young delicate skin !

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
The thing is, even if they DID go to educational/cultural places, or on that tour with their relative, I don't think Ela is adjusted enough to even absorb anything that's said to her. School also teaches you HOW to learn and actively listen, not just material. She's missed so much and is so clearly behind for her age, I don't think she even has the life skills to gain knowledge at this point .... it's so sad really.

Mar 8, 2024

I got a shock when I saw how dark she had gone. She needs to be out the sun for the rest of that holiday

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

I agree. She looks neglected. They’ve not been putting sun block on her as she’s getting darker and darker and in one video her eyes looked like she’d been in the sun too long. Swollen and glazed looking. She looks extremely tired too.

Mar 2, 2024
Wow - that is the look of a neglected child who has just been sitting on her iPad in the sun all day. A child whose mom isn’t paying any attention at all. More and more, we are seeing what a sty mother Sevda really is. Even with sunscreen (if we assume she applies that on her), you would get that dark if you sit directly in the sun for hours every day. Horrible.

Sevda seems really disconnected from Ela. It didn’t seem this bad in her early TikTok days. She used to engage with and talk to Ela in those days. I think she’s just consumed with TikTok and trolls now. The older Ela gets, the more she seems to not want to deal with her as it gets in the way of TikTok.