Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Wow - that is the look of a neglected child who has just been sitting on her iPad in the sun all day. A child whose mom isn’t paying any attention at all. More and more, we are seeing what a sty mother Sevda really is. Even with sunscreen (if we assume she applies that on her), you would get that dark if you sit directly in the sun for hours every day. Horrible.

Sevda seems really disconnected from Ela. It didn’t seem this bad in her early TikTok days. She used to engage with and talk to Ela in those days. I think she’s just consumed with TikTok and trolls now. The older Ela gets, the more she seems to not want to deal with her.
She’s absolutely obsessed and consumed by TikTok. It’s really worrying how neglectful she has become. She is so obsessed with herself and filming absolutely everything that important things have been pushed to the side. She’s getting worse each day. It’s grim to witness. Aimee staff Becki sevda all have got worse over time and it’s down to their obsession with TikTok

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
About the dad’s chow mein video that someone mentioned earlier - I had to go watch it. The noodles were spaghetti! He didn’t like it or the chicken at all and Seagull Sevda swoops in without asking and takes a piece of chicken off his plate. She goes on to contradict him and say the chicken is nice and that it just needs sweet and sour sauce over it. Proving what many have said here - she uses sauces to cover up bland, bad tasting food. The dad looked so disgusted by that meal yet Sevda would drown it in sauce and moan over it.
Yes, exactly my point! She drowns all her food in sauces/dips so she wouldn’t know good food or bland food..as it will ALL just taste like a sauce/dip!!! At least Hairy-man boobs knows bland food from tasty food!

Mar 8, 2024
About the dad’s chow mein video that someone mentioned earlier - I had to go watch it. The noodles were spaghetti! He didn’t like it or the chicken at all and Seagull Sevda swoops in without asking and takes a piece of chicken off his plate. She goes on to contradict him and say the chicken is nice and that it just needs sweet and sour sauce over it. Proving what many have said here - she uses sauces to cover up bland, bad tasting food. The dad looked so disgusted by that meal yet Sevda would drown it in sauce and moan over it.
I’m off to watch it to witness this 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Got half way through and had to stop.. he doesn’t like the chicken or any of the food.. sevdas in the background with that fing awful fake laugh she does making out like the food is delicious and he needs sauce! Cus she has so many sauces on her food cus she has se taste. Speaking of sauce the way she says it in this video is ridiculous and how many times she says it is ridiculous. Her tone of voice shows how domineering she is and she thinks she is right about everything. Was glad when her dad said he doesn’t want the sauce! She’s a fing idiot. How they are coping with her is beyond me. I’d say they’re all sick of her s.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The more I watch her, I’ve noticed that she keeps repeating herself when she speaks to people, cos she thinks people are thick like her. Even when explaining why she took Ela out of school, she speaks really slowly in a patronising way. It’s like she thinks people are thick. Also she looks at people intensely cos she’s trying to understand carefully what someone is telling her, she was doing this when a relative of hers was talking to her.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Got half way through and had to stop.. he doesn’t like the chicken or any of the food.. sevdas in the background with that fing awful fake laugh she does making out like the food is delicious and he needs sauce! Cus she has so many sauces on her food cus she has se taste. Speaking of sauce the way she says it in this video is ridiculous and how many times she says it is ridiculous. Her tone of voice shows how domineering she is and she thinks she is right about everything. Was glad when her dad said he doesn’t want the sauce! She’s a fing idiot. How they are coping with her is beyond me. I’d say they’re all sick of her s.
That’s why the mum and dad get up extra early for breakfast to avoid the seagull. I don’t think they mind Mine too much, she’s doesn’t seem too overbearing.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh my God!!! THAT TOUR OF THE BREAKFAST BUFFET THAT THE DOPEY-HAIRY-MANBOOB-DAD DID!!! ABSOLUTELY FOUL !!!

There were sweaty hard boiled and soft boiled eggs all squashed in a lidded heated platter dish! Rancid!!! Runny watery beans! Hundreds of slices of processed salamis and other cold meats just sat out (not on ice trays!) …goodness knows how long so much of it has been sat there for hours! NOTHING is labelled… so you’d have no idea what you are picking to eat…sometimes also not knowing if it is sweet or savoury….. and more importantly nothing you would be able to name as the culprit for food poisoning!

But the worst of the worst, and I am still stunned with what I saw!!!!…..a huge large container with probably hundreds of cracked raw eggs in it that have been stirred…..that they then ladle some of the mixture out onto a hot grill when someone wants an omelet!!! Those raw eggs are just sitting around in the breakfast room - NOT FRESHLY cracked open in front of you, like most restaurants do when you go up for a FRESH omelette!! That is a HUGE health & safety issue …..leaving opened raw eggs just floating around until needed !! 🤮 Also, a lot of breads & pastries were all in a mess and some of the fruits near the yogurts were not fresh! You could tell they were from tins….floating around in water or syrup!

Even big Dopey-Hairy-Manboob was not happy that things were not labelled and he was not impressed with the watery beans.

All in all…….
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Oh my God!!! THAT TOUR OF THE BREAKFAST BUFFET THAT THE DOPEY-HAIRY-MANBOOB-DAD DID!!! ABSOLUTELY FOUL !!!

There were sweaty hard boiled and soft boiled eggs all squashed in a lidded hested platter dish! Rancid!!! Runny watery beans! Hundreds of slices of processed salamis and other cold meats just sat out (not on ice trays!) …goodness knows how long so much of it has been sat there for hours! NOTHING is labelled… so you’d have no idea what you are picking to eat…sometimes also not knowing if it is sweet or savoury….. and more importantly nothing you would be able to name as the culprit for food poisoning!

But the worst of the worst, and I am still stunned with what I saw!!!!…..a huge large container with probably hundreds of cracked raw eggs in it that have been stirred…..that they then ladle some of the mixture out onto a hot grill when someone wants an omelet!!! Those raw eggs are just sitting around in the breakfast room - NOT FRESHLY cracked open in front of you. like most restaurants do when you go up for a fresh omelette!! That is a HUGE health & safety issue …..leaving opened raw eggs just floating around until needed !! 🤮 Also, a lot of breads & pastries were all in a mess and some of the fruits near the yogurts were not fresh! You could tell they were from tins….floating around in water or syrup!
The raw eggs was disgusting, like it was soup or something just sitting there in the container. I don’t think they are enjoying it at all. The dad remarked twice that the tomatoes weren’t even sliced with his lunch

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I wonder if they have been told off about the constant filming 🤔 ... Mine stopped her video and said she didn't want to film the guy bringing out lunches and the girl making the omelettes in hairytits buffet Video didn't look over impressed... and they have been very cagey with the videos this holiday which they aren't usually!!!

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if they have been told off about the constant filming 🤔 ... Mine stopped her video and said she didn't want to film the guy bringing out lunches and the girl making the omelettes in hairytits buffet Video didn't look over impressed... and they have been very cagey with the videos this holiday which they aren't usually!!!
Funnily enough was just about to say, is Sevda sulking because she hasn't posted since breakfast! I've not been watching the other videos (and tbh I'm trying not to watch hers but I keep getting sacked in by her nonsense lol)

Wouldn't be surprised though. If I were on holiday and one group of people were all filming indiscriminately while I'm trying to relax I would 100% complain to hotel staff.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yeah she is more relaxed and easy going. Sevda is proper hard work and I’d say she is really demanding as well
I agree, Mine is more relaxed and easy going. She’s probably quite pleasant for her parents to be able to relax and have maybe decent intelligent conversations together. Whereas Sevda is bossy, talks all the time and wants attention.

I think if Mine had a 7 year old daughter, she’d be more balanced, educated, shown more attention & hold more age appropriate life skills than Ela.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The raw eggs was disgusting, like it was soup or something just sitting there in the container. I don’t think they are enjoying it at all. The dad remarked twice that the tomatoes weren’t even sliced with his lunch
Yes, the dad is not impressed with a number of things now. Of course Sevda thinks the buffet is great, as she keeps saying! Proves how bad she doesn’t even notice horrible meats & foods & does not even notice poor health & safety when it comes to food! As long as there is a big gloopy catering dip to drown her food in, she’s happy! 🤮

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Isn’t it bad manners to sit at a table with a hat on? And don’t get me started on that chest hair. 🤢
IMG_0052.jpeg
He looks repulsive and it’s so disrespectful that he subjects others to have to see that sight! (and no doubt, smell!) As usual, this family (including Hairy long tooth & Doormat) have all been raised to not care about being respectful to those around them. They’ve been ‘dragged up’, not ‘brought up’ properly. Shame.

Last edited: