Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’ve just watched the video where she recorded her Mum.

Sevda is vile. I think she has social issues mentally. She has no filter when to stop teasing or winding someone up. I’m sure this is a contributing factor as to why she doesn’t really have longstanding deep friendships. She didn’t even jump up to help her when her mum dropped the recycling. Just carried on videoing and teasing. I’m sure people get fed up with her silly teasing after a while that turns into disrespect and insult. We’ve all seen her do this with others or about others…she says something a step too far.

We all do family jokes/family teasing, but I think many people have picked up that Sevda says something where she goes too far with Doormat mum. She crosses over into disrespect and subtly bullying her. I also think Sevda has an unhealthy relationship with her Dad - they have an unhealthy close bond where he ends up kind of joining in with what turns eventually into relentless teasing/bullying for the sake of it …because his intelligence level can’t distinguish she’s going too far. You can tell he knows something is wrong, and Doormat mummy gets mad and he starts to help her….but he gets drawn in by Sevda to carry on the tease subtly. Also, it’s interesting Doormat mummy shouts she “can’t get a word in”….again, it shows Sevda just keeps on going, not allowing Doormat to be heard. I’d have told Sevda to leave the house, despite being a grown up woman or not. But somehow, I think Sevda has probably grown up a complete madam and reacted in ways, where Doormat mummy had just given into not bothering to put Sevda straight. I think Sevda gives people ‘silent treatment’ if she doesn’t get her way or she’s annoyed with them. We’ve all noticed from time to time, there will be a week or so where suddenly Sevda’s parents are not on her videos or she doesn’t mention them, when comparatively, she practically has them running around after her and them visiting her non-stop.

Sevda’s Dad needs his testosterone to stop growing chest & shoulder hair and grow some balls and put Sevda in her place!! Tell her to stop taking things too far to the point of disrespecting someone, especially her Mum!!!

I do wonder in a way if Sevda subconsciously is jealous of her parents relationship between each other because you can tell Doormat & Hairy long tooth DO love each other and can talk and have a laugh together. Although her Dad is dopey and not the brightest tool in the box, he’s leaps ahead of Sedat, who is very mentally challenged and socially awkward and the relationship between Sevda & Sedat is non existent outside of her cooking for him and helping him to communicate with others when it is needed. They have tid-bits of laughter..but SO obviously forced for the camera and not genuine. Sevda tried even to look lovingly at him lately on camera, but it came across creepily just weird and it’s so obvious a fake reaction to what she’s read on here.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’ve just watched the video of the 2 sisters doing “taste tests” on a big plate of huge slices of cakes.

I’m laughing because at the end of the video, after they’ve taken huge bites of each cake, and drooled over them….before Hippo-Hoover-Mine says goodbye, she says in a serious tone, “Guyzz, I’m gonna make sure I finish some of these off”

No, really Mine?!!!!!!!
We’d have never of guessed!! 🙄
🙄😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just watched the video where she recorded her Mum.

Sevda is vile. I think she has social issues mentally. She has no filter when to stop teasing or winding someone up. I’m sure this is a contributing factor as to why she doesn’t really have longstanding deep friendships. She didn’t even jump up to help her when her mum dropped the recycling. Just carried on videoing and teasing. I’m sure people get fed up with her silly teasing after a while that turns into disrespect and insult. We’ve all seen her do this with others or about others…she says something a step too far.

We all do family jokes/family teasing, but I think many people have picked up that Sevda says something where she goes too far with Doormat mum. She crosses over into disrespect and subtly bullying her. I also think Sevda has an unhealthy relationship with her Dad - they have an unhealthy close bond where he ends up kind of joining in with what turns eventually into relentless teasing/bullying for the sake of it …because his intelligence level can’t distinguish she’s going too far. You can tell he knows something is wrong, and Doormat mummy gets mad and he starts to help her….but he gets drawn in by Sevda to carry on the tease subtly. Also, it’s interesting Doormat mummy shouts she “can’t get a word in”….again, it shows Sevda just keeps on going, not allowing Doormat to be heard. I’d have told Sevda to leave the house, despite being a grown up woman or not. But somehow, I think Sevda has probably grown up a complete madam and reacted in ways, where Doormat mummy had just given into not bothering to put Sevda straight. I think Sevda gives people ‘silent treatment’ if she doesn’t get her way or she’s annoyed with them. We’ve all noticed from time to time, there will be a week or so where suddenly Sevda’s parents are not on her videos or she doesn’t mention them, when comparatively, she practically has them running around after her and them visiting her non-stop.

Sevda’s Dad needs his testosterone to stop growing chest & shoulder hair and grow some balls and put Sevda in her place!! Tell her to stop taking things too far to the point of disrespecting someone, especially her Mum!!!

I do wonder in a way if Sevda subconsciously is jealous of her parents relationship between each other because you can tell Doormat & Hairy long tooth DO love each other and can talk and have a laugh together. Although her Dad is dopey and not the brightest tool in the box, he’s leaps ahead of Sedat, who is very mentally challenged and socially awkward and the relationship between Sevda & Sedat is non existent outside of her cooking for him and helping him to communicate with others when it is needed. They have tid-bits of laughter..but SO obviously forced for the camera and not genuine. Sevda tried even to look lovingly at him lately on camera, but it came across creepily just weird and it’s so obvious a fake reaction to what she’s read on here.
I think this is so true. I wanted to say some of this but you have put it so well. Thankyou.
Sevda is awful to her family and friends. How anyone can say she’s sweet and so lovely is beyond me.
She’s a bully and so sly. She’s a horrible human being she really is. I felt so sorry for her mum in this video and I’d have had to tell sevda to do off. All free of them laughing at her. Absolute disrespect. Sevdas laugh in that video is the worst sound. I hope someone tells her to do off and some home truths cus she’s grim

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s woken up in a bad mood this morning. Complain complain complain.
She also mentioned a few things that we have talked about on here:
-elas sun cream
-covering up her shoulders
-cemetery

But she still is probably only going to that area so she can go to the supermarket. Imagine that, you go on holiday and the most exciting thing for you is the supermarket 😂
What a fing loser.

And if it’s mummy and daddy’s main holiday of the year….WHY is she there? And why did she say it like she’s far superior, she has had many holidays but this is their one big one.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
There she (Sevda) goes again, in her breakfast video, speaking in a condescending way to her Mum. Her Mum is walking by, carrying 2 cups of coffee carefully and Sevda says “My Mum’s got the coffees” ..and then says abruptly & bossy “Is that for you & Daddy?” (in a condescending voice) and her Mum says “yes”. Then Sevda says “You do look after him, don’t you? Even on holiday” (again in a condescending belittling voice). Her Mum slightly smiles with an hint of sarcasm I detect…and walks off. I bet she’s thinking “Oh, just shut up Sevda!”

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder what she actually paid, because I'm inclined to think she paid standard prices thinking she was getting a huge bargain as the hotel is 5 stars and is now annoyed that she got what she paid for.

Why does she and Ela need breakfast followed by a sweet dessert but the others are all just having breakfast? Of course, maybe they'll get something sweet after but it looks like they've I corporated anything sweet that they fancied into their actual meal.

Regarding room cleaning, why don't they mention it to reception and I'm sure they'll be quick to rectify what is clearly an oversight? Assuming the parents put the little sign on the door, that is. If they're not going to do anything about it they shouldn't moan. Also, they didn't put a fancy towel in the room for her dad's birthday? Wtf. He's a 60 year old man, what need does he have for towel origami that it even needs to be mentioned lol

Mar 8, 2024
So many things in this video show how much of a sty person sevda is.
She states at the bottom she doesn’t like to moan then makes a video moaning.
She’s slated the hotel.
Audacity of her thinking her daddy should have got something for his birfday.
The way she says it’s her parents main holiday just sounds so patronising or something. Just cus you’re a lazy non working t who can on holiday whenever doesn’t mean they are. Also why are you there with your kid if it’s their main holiday.
The mums face looks like she’s over sevda when she comments about her getting the coffee for daddy and looking after him even on holiday. They’re happily married so they look after each other every day. Just cus her and sedat can’t stand each other she has to make out her mums a sap for doing this.
Calling him daddy is just so fing unnecessary. It’s fing weird.
The way she talks about going to see the grave then mentions the supermarket there.. how fing odd. Her day revolves around eating and buying food to eat.
She can’t help look at herself when her mum is moaning.
I can’t stand this woman. She’s a horrible person with awful manners. She absolutely loves herself and talks down to people. She has been told she’s so amazing and stunning by people that she now has this self entitlement and audacity to act the way she does. She’s a fing t and I hope her TikTok days are over soon

Mar 2, 2024
So many things in this video show how much of a sty person sevda is.
She states at the bottom she doesn’t like to moan then makes a video moaning.
She’s slated the hotel.
Audacity of her thinking her daddy should have got something for his birfday.
The way she says it’s her parents main holiday just sounds so patronising or something. Just cus you’re a lazy non working t who can on holiday whenever doesn’t mean they are. Also why are you there with your kid if it’s their main holiday.
The mums face looks like she’s over sevda when she comments about her getting the coffee for daddy and looking after him even on holiday. They’re happily married so they look after each other every day. Just cus her and sedat can’t stand each other she has to make out her mums a sap for doing this.
Calling him daddy is just so fing unnecessary. It’s fing weird.
The way she talks about going to see the grave then mentions the supermarket there.. how fing odd. Her day revolves around eating and buying food to eat.
She can’t help look at herself when her mum is moaning.
I can’t stand this woman. She’s a horrible person with awful manners. She absolutely loves herself and talks down to people. She has been told she’s so amazing and stunning by people that she now has this self entitlement and audacity to act the way she does. She’s a fing t and I hope her TikTok days are over soon
👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve just watched them both eating dessert last night.
Sevda eye fing herself in the camera.
That filter is dreadful and it also removes her lips but sev thinks she’s the bees knees. She puts on that ‘trying to be sexy’ face when really she’s just a child calling her father daddy.