Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am thinking she booked half board and was hoping when she got there she could get upgraded for free to all inclusive if she told them she would advertise the hotel because she's a tiktok 'celebrity' & it didn't work.

If she got anything fwee she wouldn't be saying it's bad etc
Totally agree with you, it didn’t work out the way she wanted so here comes let’s s the place off for her own greed, it’s so obvious every holiday they have been on even the parents it has always been all inclusive even when they stay Datça apart from November they had an apartment, she expected a free upgrade

Mar 2, 2024
I am thinking she booked half board and was hoping when she got there she could get upgraded for free to all inclusive if she told them she would advertise the hotel because she's a tiktok 'celebrity' & it didn't work.

If she got anything fwee she wouldn't be saying it's bad etc
I hope they spit in her food after watching her TikTok, the film Waiting comes to mind 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Let’s set this straight
Firstly ask her ladyship stated it’s a five star accommodation, errrm nope it’s not it’s a 4 star
Secondary it’s states free child place with two paying adults
Thirdly I think she has done this as it gets back to the hotel or Cyprus paradise whom she has mentioned a few times turns on the upgrades and freebies tbh
Receipts provided lol 😂
Edited I have blanked the hotel name out so she can’t say it’s been doxed even though she did it herself showing the transfer bus the other night with the hotel name on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_8479.jpeg
    IMG_8479.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8480.jpeg
    IMG_8480.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 49
Mar 2, 2024
Let’s set this straight
Firstly ask her ladyship stated it’s a five star accommodation, errrm nope it’s not it’s a 4 star
Thirdly I think she has done this as it gets back to the hotel or Cyprus paradise whom she has mentioned a few times turns on the upgrades and freebies tbh
Receipts provided lol 😂
Edited I have blanked the hotel name out so she can’t say it’s been doxed even though she did it herself showing the transfer bus the other night with the hotel name on 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was so expecting preferential treatment when she got handed those flowers at the airport. She was basking in it, feeling like a celebrity. But that was the dizzying height of her trip it seems 😂😂

Nov 4, 2023
She just winds me up so much. We went on a family holiday recently and 99% of the stuff we did was for our daughter to enjoy. There was a few things that me and my husband would have liked but our main priority was making sure that our daughter got the most out of the holiday. The fact that Ela sits on her iPad even at breakfast just goes to show begda's lazy parenting.
And the complaining video....I am glad your having a s time ... especially since Ela is missing two weeks of school for this you absolute crap parent.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Let’s set this straight
Receipts provided lol 😂
Hairy has been tagging the place on his Tiktoks anyway 😀