Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve just watched the video where she recorded her Mum.

Sevda is vile. I think she has social issues mentally. She has no filter when to stop teasing or winding someone up. I’m sure this is a contributing factor as to why she doesn’t really have longstanding deep friendships. She didn’t even jump up to help her when her mum dropped the recycling. Just carried on videoing and teasing. I’m sure people get fed up with her silly teasing after a while that turns into disrespect and insult. We’ve all seen her do this with others or about others…she says something a step too far.

We all do family jokes/family teasing, but I think many people have picked up that Sevda says something where she goes too far with Doormat mum. She crosses over into disrespect and subtly bullying her. I also think Sevda has an unhealthy relationship with her Dad - they have an unhealthy close bond where he ends up kind of joining in with what turns eventually into relentless teasing/bullying for the sake of it …because his intelligence level can’t distinguish she’s going too far. You can tell he knows something is wrong, and Doormat mummy gets mad and he starts to help her….but he gets drawn in by Sevda to carry on the tease subtly. Also, it’s interesting Doormat mummy shouts she “can’t get a word in”….again, it shows Sevda just keeps on going, not allowing Doormat to be heard. I’d have told Sevda to leave the house, despite being a grown up woman or not. But somehow, I think Sevda has probably grown up a complete madam and reacted in ways, where Doormat mummy had just given into not bothering to put Sevda straight. I think Sevda gives people ‘silent treatment’ if she doesn’t get her way or she’s annoyed with them. We’ve all noticed from time to time, there will be a week or so where suddenly Sevda’s parents are not on her videos or she doesn’t mention them, when comparatively, she practically has them running around after her and them visiting her non-stop.

Sevda’s Dad needs his testosterone to stop growing chest & shoulder hair and grow some balls and put Sevda in her place!! Tell her to stop taking things too far to the point of disrespecting someone, especially her Mum!!!

I do wonder in a way if Sevda subconsciously is jealous of her parents relationship between each other because you can tell Doormat & Hairy long tooth DO love each other and can talk and have a laugh together. Although her Dad is dopey and not the brightest tool in the box, he’s leaps ahead of Sedat, who is very mentally challenged and socially awkward and the relationship between Sevda & Sedat is non existent outside of her cooking for him and helping him to communicate with others when it is needed. They have tid-bits of laughter..but SO obviously forced for the camera and not genuine. Sevda tried even to look lovingly at him lately on camera, but it came across creepily just weird and it’s so obvious a fake reaction to what she’s read on here.
She comes across as passive aggressive, jealous and narcissistic… She loves making fun of/teasing other people but I bet she wouldn’t tolerate the same being done to her.

Mar 2, 2024
Serious question - is there no citric acid in England for her to “clean the kettle” with? She buys this s every time she’s away.

She loves to buy cheap s to clutter her home and the home of others with. If I were a friend or family member, I’d have to tell her to please not get me any “gifts”.
Obviously not lol we also don’t sell halloumi or nuts either, I’m sure she can buy all those when she’s home in her beloved Turkish shop

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There we go. Another few things knocked off the list of stuff we said she'd do.
Go to a market ✅
Buy tat ✅
Buy evil eye tat ✅
Buy tat for fwends ✅
Get an ankle bracelet ✅

That helim halloumi is still coming back with her as well.
Hope someone reports her to the airport again so she gets flagged at customs like last time 🤣 Never did show her haul last November when she got reported and probably stopped and searched 😂