Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I thought she could read Turkish but she didn’t know what flavour the lays crisps were
I thought that ! They were either sour cream and chive ..or jujuk ( I know it's not spelt like that- apologies to authentic Turkish people on here) .. she really is fick

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The cheese will be exposed to hot temperatures on the way to the airport surely? It will end up being not refrigerated for a really long time by the time they get home 🤢
Omg - she really thought she was going to bring fing cheese back through customs in the UK ? What the do ..bet she still tries it . Who wants to contact customs at Heathrow when she comes back ? 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Omg - she really thought she was going to bring fing cheese back through customs in the UK ? What the do ..bet she still tries it . Who wants to contact customs at Heathrow when she comes back ? 🤣
Imagine ringing them and saying there’s a family of begs trying to smuggle some halloumi through customs, they will call it hellim though and they are called Seagull, Hippo, Doormat and Titspervert and they’ve got a 3 year old I mean a 7 year old girl with them, be on the look out over and out!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I just use white vinegar but yea of course you can buy citric acid in any chemist, but then she knows that cause she worked ‘in pharmacy’ dozy b!
You can buy it cheaply here too 💀 Literally have seen it for £1.50 online, she’s such a tight arse

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
You can buy it cheaply here too 💀 Literally have seen it for £1.50 online, she’s such a tight arse
To be honest - and you might think I'm a lazy f.. but I'm 46 years of age and have managed to raise 2 children .. but never felt the need to clean and descale my kettle .. is that wrong? Am I missing out on something? Our cups of a nice brewed Yorkshire tea taste fine- ok - I always give the tap a good 10 second run before filling my kettle up
Have I failed on something? ( and this is actually a genuine question) 🫤

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
To be honest - and you might think I'm a lazy f.. but I'm 46 years of age and have managed to raise 2 children .. but never felt the need to clean and descale my kettle .. is that wrong? Am I missing out on something? Our cups of a nice brewed Yorkshire tea taste fine- ok - I always give the tap a good 10 second run before filling my kettle up
Have I failed on something? ( and this is actually a genuine question) 🫤

37 years old here with children and family. Never descaled my kettle either and my Yorkshire tea tastes as good as ever 😂
I also run the tap for 10 seconds 😂
Nice to met you!