Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I saw that earlier.. she's adding fuel to the fire once again! She is not fing Turkish ! Even her own sister has said it ffs šŸ˜…
Yup and she dosent reply to anyone that recommends south Cyprus Because sheā€™s ā€œTurkishā€. Who is she to complain about the hotel ? probably because they werenā€™t waiting hand and foot for her and didnā€™t know She was a sad, obsessive tiktoker. She lives in a dump

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
To be honest - and you might think I'm a lazy f.. but I'm 46 years of age and have managed to raise 2 children .. but never felt the need to clean and descale my kettle .. is that wrong? Am I missing out on something? Our cups of a nice brewed Yorkshire tea taste fine- ok - I always give the tap a good 10 second run before filling my kettle up
Have I failed on something? ( and this is actually a genuine question) šŸ«¤
Iā€™m 43, have two kids and have never descaled a kettle either. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
I find it odd the EXTENT her daughter is glued to her iPad. I dont have kids so please correct me if im wrong but all ive noticed from all these vacations where she takes her daughter with her, they never engage her into the conversations which is quite sad. Yes theres no other kids/her cousins there but I can recall being 8-9 & being able to keep simple chit-chat with my uncles, aunts & grandparents & was never glued to my ipad or phone.

At dinner we also always had a rule no phones/devices when eating etc & weā€™d discuss the school day etc but we never see this with Ela & her parents/familyā€¦ I feel bad for her bc she doesnt know better & its not her fault her parents are deranged & family would rather be filming everything like a bunch of clowns instead of sitting at the table like normal people having conversations

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
And because Sev doesnā€™t like to complain, you just know she downplayed how bad it really is. Meanwhile, Doormat was going off like fireworks in the background. You know Sev is just as worked up but she was trying to tone it down a bit for her ā€œnot complainingā€ video šŸ˜‚ I wonder what happened to finally tip her over the edge to spilling the beans that things werenā€™t going great?

Thereā€™s no way that food isnā€™t s. They made chow mein with spaghetti. That says it all really.
She said it was one thing after another. You would think someone had died or had her luggage stolen not that thereā€™s anything worth stealing. Sheā€™s So dramatic because TikTok is her life & has report back to her worshippers( fake friends)šŸ™„