Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This holiday has shown sevda completely for what she is and how she is. Her family are all idiots for letting her speak to them the way she does. She’s bought them things and paid for things so she makes them feel like they owe her. She’s a fing horrible witch. I couldn’t stand her anyway but after this holiday I actually fing despise her. I’d love to see her in person and tell her some truths. She’s a bossy, bullying narcissist. They all look so fed up of her. And I actually don’t blame them. They need to distance themselves from her. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the reason the other one doesn’t go near them and the mum dad and mine took this fs side. Big mistake if that’s the case cus sevda is one horrible cow
I have said this all along about the other sister, that sister has children older then Ella and you could see from photos how mother and father seemed to dote on them and it was always pictures of the sister and mine, her lady ship is a very jealous person and nasty with it shows when she is at sedats parents home her way or no way, that’s why she books a hotel as I think sedats mum is one to give her it straight

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That looks really safe for a 7 year old who can’t swim……. the poor kid has been absolutely dumped on mummy this holiday. Bet she’s seething.
Omg she doesn’t even have on a full body swim vest, even though my kids could swim on boat trips they had them vests on and so did other kids and this child can’t swim, and by the looks of it they have laid out in the sun and basically let her do what she wants, also these boat trips supply alcohol as well I dread to think

Mar 8, 2024
I have said this all along about the other sister, that sister has children older then Ella and you could see from photos how mother and father seemed to dote on them and it was always pictures of the sister and mine, her lady ship is a very jealous person and nasty with it shows when she is at sedats parents home her way or no way, that’s why she books a hotel as I think sedats mum is one to give her it straight
They all need to tell her to do off. She’s a horrible human being

Mar 2, 2024
That looks really safe for a 7 year old who can’t swim……. the poor kid has been absolutely dumped on mummy this holiday. Bet she’s seething.
That can’t be Ela because the woman doesn’t look like Doormat and why would Ela be sitting in a random person?

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They all need to tell her to do off. She’s a horrible human being
Tell you what I would be telling her straight to the point, and wouldn’t give a se if I ever saw the nasty b again

She started moaning about this holiday before she left, on the plane, and that’s what we have all witnessed and heard and there are no two ways about it she is vile

Edited
Dads birthday 60th a special one and what does she do make it about her and how many followers she has bought b that’s what I say