Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I literally just had to make an account to say we cannot let this woman get her money back after the holiday. That's what she's going to try to do isn't it?
She's had two weeks on holiday by a pool doing do all and stuffing her face (which just proves all the mooing is fake because the food looks awful) and she is going to slander it when she gets back and tell people not to go there.

And then the witch hunt will start and all her little minions will demand she gets her money back. I can just see it now, the shaky voice, the rubbing the arm, the patting her chest. Saying what an awful time she's had and expecting people to feel so bad for her enduring her 100th holiday of the year. Feel like emailing the hotel myself and telling them not to give her a refund.

Mar 2, 2024
I literally just had to make an account to say we cannot let this woman get her money back after the holiday. That's what she's going to try to do isn't it?
She's had two weeks on holiday by a pool doing do all and stuffing her face (which just proves all the mooing is fake because the food looks awful) and she is going to slander it when she gets back and tell people not to go there.

And then the witch hunt will start and all her little minions will demand she gets her money back. I can just see it now, the shaky voice, the rubbing the arm, the patting her chest. Saying what an awful time she's had and expecting people to feel so bad for her enduring her 100th holiday of the year. Feel like emailing the hotel myself and telling them not to give her a refund.
They'd better not.

To be fair, if people on here have been right about her marching up to the desk and complaining about everything and the "do you know who i am" attitude, they'll surely have her number already and be aware she might try this

The hotel looks fine, but then again I don't go to places expecting freebies. Either what I want is in my budget or I don't go...

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So the dad and mine haven’t said anything bad about the hotel really.
But Sevda has come on a few times to slate it.
Why? Because she expects to be treated like a queen because she has 1.8 million followers?
I don’t get it, why trash a place just because it doesn’t fit ‘your’ requirements.
I bet it’s a normal hotel. I’d read reviews on Tripadvisor if I knew which hotel it was.

Mar 2, 2024
Why? Because she expects to be treated like a queen because she has 1.8 million followers?
I don’t get it, why trash a place just because it doesn’t fit ‘your’ requirements.
I bet it’s a normal hotel. I’d read reviews on Tripadvisor if I knew which hotel it was.
Hairy hash tagged Acapulco hotel

Mar 8, 2024
She hates the food. She hates the lack of people acknowledging her. The flowers she got set her up for special tweatment. The hotel haven’t given her any type of special treatment. She’s sick of buying food. She’s tight. She knows sedat is having a ball. She doesn’t want to parent on the holiday. So she has to turn it in to oh the hotel isn’t the best. Even when her dad said the food the other day wasn’t nice.. she was like it is you just needs saawwwccceeee. She was trying to con everyone that it’s lovely. And it isn’t. She will rip this hotel when she gets back. Her family have definitely seen her for all her fy worth. She’s vile and she’s a bully. They can’t even tell her cus she will stop them seeing ela cus she’s that much of a t

Mar 2, 2024
I think hairy titspervert tagged it here

Attachments

• IMG_8183.jpeg
    IMG_8183.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 54
Mar 8, 2024
Doesn’t like to be negative but has a massive rant on instagram 😂😂🙊🙊 the woman at the pool isn’t the hotels fault. The people pushing at the buffet isn’t the hotels fault. She has listed fing stupid things looking for oh no poor sevda. I’m fing delighted she hasn’t enjoyed it. The buffet food doesn’t look good though. At all. So she’s lying there. It looks s.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I think in reality when they go away sedat does look after Ella primary so without him helping she’s not liking it!

There’s no all inclusive food so she’s hating the fact that she has to pay for drinks and foods at lunch so she’s eating store brought drinks!!! Tight ass idiots!!

She’s not recognised by anyone, no one coming up to her to say they know her!

No special treatment from the hotel! Because who the do is she??

Sounds like a influencers nightmare holiday 😂😂😂😂

Flash backs to when she was in Turkey dancing drunk with sedat while ela was swimming away with strangers hahah good times!!

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I can’t even.
This is hilarious. I can't stand her. She must have been the worst tell tale at school. Why put all that? I call BS on most of it and the child would probably cry if someone looked at her funny. Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't let anyone touch my kids but there is not one bit of this that I believe.
Especially her saying the buffet is nice. That's the biggest lie of all.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
This is hilarious. I can't stand her. She must have been the worst tell tale at school. Why put all that? I call BS on most of it and the child would probably cry if someone looked at her funny. Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't let anyone touch my kids but there is not one bit of this that I believe.
Especially her saying the buffet is nice. That's the biggest lie of all.
How is it the hotel’s fault someone allegedly pinched Ela’s shoulder? Surely you would report the guest for being a right creep instead of posting about it online?

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I can’t even.
I read that as ... "Nobody recognised my Celebwity status and gave me the recognition I deserve (crave)"

I wouldn't be surprised if she chucked her " Do you know who I am?" attitude at them and they have treated them like fs ever since... you know the old adage! never send your food back as you KNOW the staff will spit in it - :ROFLMAO:

Mar 8, 2024
I read that as ... "Nobody recognised my Celebwity status and gave me the recognition I deserve (crave)"

I would be surpised if she chucked her " Do you know who I am?" attitude at thema dn have treated them like fs ever since... you know the old addage! never send your food back as you KNOW the staff will spit in it - :ROFLMAO:
She deffo threw it out there she’s TikTok famous with so many followers. No one cares sevda. You’re an absolute t