Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Hahah I actually laughed out loud when she said dinner time is like feeding time at the zoo - has she seen how her fing family eats - she is the fing zoo 😂 and people barging in - she would be at the front of the barging using her big fing hips to push others out the way to get some yoghurt and suwlt.. people are rude.. well well well - that’s a taste of your own medicine 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Hahah I actually laughed out loud when she said dinner time is like feeding time at the zoo - has she seen how her fing family eats - she is the fing zoo 😂 and people barging in - she would be at the front of the barging using her big fing hips to push others out the way to get some yoghurt and suwlt.. people are rude.. well well well - that’s a taste of your own medicine 😂
Exactly this!!!! She is the zoo!!! Can you imagine her and her family rushing to the buffet! I can just picture it!! You are the zoo begs! This is all because the staff doesn’t recognise her!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
My country Cyprus is an amazing place!!!! Soo much history and soo much to do!!

If she got up her big fat ass with those fat hips she could go and explore. Holiday is not all about the food! All she’s going on about is the food!!

Go and explore!!! There are amazing restaurants, dessert places, night life, family friendly day pools and funfairs all day and night! Especially where she’s staying. She just needs to pay for a cab and get out!!

All she cares about and moans about is food food food food!!! Staff staff staff!!

Get out and leave the hotel and EXPLORE!!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
My first thought as well 😂 The fing cheek of it when we've all seen them go in like pigs at troughs when there's a fwee takeaway going or in the days they used to all go to Toby Carvery to pile their plates to the ceiling! Absolutely zero self awareness the cheeky fing cow! Unbelievable.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s met people who are just as rude as her and she’s not used to it cus she is usually the one pushing people out the way and piling her plate up. She’s a fing greedy scruff. Can’t fing stand her. She is so fing annoying I can’t describe how much she annoys me

Mar 8, 2024

If she got up her big fat ass with those fat hips she could go and explore. Holiday is not all about the food! All she’s going on about is the food!!

Go and explore!!! There are amazing restaurants, dessert places, night life, family friendly day pools and funfairs all day and night! Especially where she’s staying. She just needs to pay for a cab and get out!!

All she cares about and moans about is food food food food!!! Staff staff staff!!

That’s it she is just going on about food and drink. Her rant has no substance to it, just like sevda and her empty head

Mar 2, 2024
Feeding time at the zoo?? Rich coming from this family of gluttons.

She is too stupid to even apply any analytical thinking to figure out what exactly is s about this holiday and to what extent it is the hotel’s fault. Someone (allegedly) grabbing the brat isn’t the hotel’s fault.

The hotel is probably crap. She booked a cheap place and got what she paid for really. But there is a good deal of entitlement in her attitude and expectations as well. s happens when you travel - but if you’re really so gwateful to be on holiday, you make the most of it. Hotel isn’t good? Then GET THE do OUT AND EXPLORE and reduce how much time you spend there. It’s not actually the end of the world unless you’re an entitled, whiny b.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sorry what is that video she has put up with her and her sister? Don’t embarrass me mother f. She has some cheek.. (joke or not) she’s the fing embarrassment of the whole family. She’s a fing t.

I actually feel sorry for mine since this holiday. Sevda has made her look like a complete idiot, when in fact, Sevda the stupid t is the idiot.
She’s the embarrassing one. She’s the desperate one.

Sevda, I wish you would do off.

Mar 8, 2024
I actually feel sorry for mine since this holiday. Sevda has made her look like a complete idiot, when in fact, Sevda the stupid t is the idiot.
She’s the embarrassing one. She’s the desperate one.

Sevda, I wish you would do off.
Yeah I feel sorry for her. I know she eats disgusting but she’s actually not a patch on sevda. Sevda is a bully and I can imagine her bringing up everything she’s bought her or helped her with. Sevda is the idiot. So fick and selfish

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve caught a few of hairy tit’s videos and he doesn’t seem to be miserable. He’s made a few comments about the food (tomatoes not sliced etc) but that’s it really. The mom was bitching a lot though. I think Sevda takes after her mom. The two of them are probably miserable together.

I think we can all safely assume Sev won’t be going back to (Norf) Cyprus 😂

gogo

Mar 2, 2024

We went to Cyprus last year and loved it! We have also said we are definitely going back again. She has no culture or class! Stupid Chav looking for freebies !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
How is it the hotel’s fault someone allegedly pinched Ela’s shoulder? Surely you would report the guest for being a right creep instead of posting about it online?
But it’s ok to take Ella to a strangers room and may off left her to go drinking and gambling
I am sorry do I believe Ella got pinched on the shoulder no as she would of screamed it a video and for one I wouldn’t be writing about it I would of knocked the person out if they had allegedly done this to my child or GC

Apr 15, 2024
England
They do say you don’t know someone fully until you live with them and in this case it’s being on a 2 week long holiday with your family and realising that, in fact your sister/daughter is very difficult to live with and be around. I bet they’ve found out things about her personality they didn’t even know about I.e what the rest of us see

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I’ve caught a few of hairy tit’s videos and he doesn’t seem to be miserable. He’s made a few comments about the food (tomatoes not sliced etc) but that’s it really. The mom was bitching a lot though. I think Sevda takes after her mom. The two of them are probably miserable together.

I think we can all safely assume Sev won’t be going back to (Norf) Cyprus 😂
It’s wild if you compare her videos to those of Dil or Ayni when they have visited North Cyprus. Sevda is an embarrassing mess! You’d have no idea she was even in Cyprus from her content. She could be in Benidorm, Mexico or Timbuktu from what she’s shared.