Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm gonna be honest with y'all .... her content is really bringing me down lately. How can someone so entitled, MEAN, rude, have bad manners, treat some of her followers like s in the comments, NEGLECTFUL of her daughter, still have sooo many people kissing her ass .. and saying she's wonderful .... do people not understand basic human decency anymore? it's making me so down I barely have energy to snark on her because it seems pointless that the most awful people seem to get the most out of life sometimes, and honest hardworking kind people get the crap end of the stick!
I don't understand it either... you get the likes of Jasmine ( absolute vile t ) Tianna Briche ( t - chucking out phrases as a Brit i dont understand ) .. defending her left right and centre .. why can't they see what we see ?

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She must have ran all the way to their hotel room to have coffee with them. She’s liked 13 of one of the women’s instagram photos… Begda the stalker 😳 creepy b
Oh no she didn't actually go on her last night there to have coffee with "the girls" 😂 Sevda they didn't reply to you they were avoiding you why can't you get the message 😂 That hotel room will shut and they will piss themselves laughing at this cling on trying to be part of the gang. fing melt. We might have another "people a be nice to me then they dump me" on our hands when she doesn't hear from them ever again 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t know about anyone else and maybe it’s just me but I can’t stand it when tan lines show, especially at the dinner table, I think they just make you look….dirty? Filthy? Like you need a scrub?
I don’t know what it is, but I hate it and I hate it on her even more!

IMG_0676.png

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know about anyone else and maybe it’s just me but I can’t stand it when tan lines show, especially at the dinner table, I think they just make you look….dirty? Filthy? Like you need a scrub?
I don’t know what it is, but I hate it and I hate it on her even more!

IMG_0676.png
She definitely doesn’t look like that, even her nose is different