Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’m dying for the negative (not negative), complaining (not complaining) video when she’s back! Although really, what’s there left to say at this point?!

I also can’t wait for it.
The desperate, sad looking face, and rubbing her arms and thumping her chest with her fists and low moany groany voice about how the people at the pool bar didn’t serve her her drink.

Moan moan moan
Beg beg beg

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She has been trying to build her IG since last year, i think nannbea has more followers then her lol 😂 for some reason I can’t find her on IG not even on my spy acct lol 😂
She probably blocked you, and any new accounts it automatically blocks them too. I found out by also being blocked 😂 she did it bc I liked a comment on her page that wasn’t pro-Sev

Mar 2, 2024
Think this person means that Sedat has never been to his sisters holiday apartment not that there’s a question whether they are real siblings
There is a question if he really is her brother. His coming to the UK is surrounded by mystery. He can't speak English, Ken Dodd can. The way he met Sevda is very dubious and they've got at least 2 different stories about it. In 2007 Sedat set up a Limited Company and he was the director for 4 years or so. Ken Dodds husband Tom was the company secretary and took over as director 2 years after sedat met sevda. In 2024 Sedat can't speak English. How would he set up a Limited Company in 2007 when he can't speak, read or write English? Very suspicious.

Mar 8, 2024
There is a question if he really is her brother. His coming to the UK is surrounded by mystery. He can't speak English, Ken Dodd can. The way he met Sevda is very dubious and they've got at least 2 different stories about it. In 2007 Sedat set up a Limited Company and he was the director for 4 years or so. Ken Dodds husband Tom was the company secretary and took over as director 2 years after sedat met sevda. In 2024 Sedat can't speak English. How would he set up a Limited Company in 2007 when he can't speak, read or write English? Very suspicious.
Sevda most probably bought him cus no one else can stick her. Kuki could be the trafficker so they decided to say he’s her brother to cover up for them buying a human for sevda to play house with

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Marriage of convenience maybe? A way to get him into the UK?

Mar 2, 2024
Off topic but she usually posts the video of the transfer to the airport - did she run out of money or not get a freebie and ended up on a packed bus rather than a fancy transfer taxi with air con and leather seats?
Muahhahahhahaha
I really think she’s in a foul mood and just wants to get back to the care home and a good home cooked air fryer freeza dinna 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Yep I think so. She did also nearly marry another guy who just wanted a visa.

She’s very thick and gullible to think someone would like her in the state she was (200kg)
Remember when it was Sedats 40th, there were 8 people at his ‘house party’ and Kuki and his other sister weren’t there. She spent 6 grand on her dads 60th but do all on her husbands 40th.

Mar 2, 2024
Someone wants a refund………

I hope she doesn’t receive one!

She’s happy when she’s eating the free food. It’s when she has to pay for the drinks and food at lunch she’s crying about it!!

You want extra towels bloody talk to the room service ladies when they come round in the morning. Politely ask them for towels. Simple!!! Problem solved!!!
I doubt Acapulco will give her a refund (nor will she tell us if she got one), but for sure she’s doing all this with the hope another resort either in Cyprus, Turkey or elsewhere will see her moans and groans and gift her an all expenses paid stay to help make up for it and get her to make content for them. Yes itbsucks they all had a miserable vacation, but Begda will do everything she can to get another free vacation somehow to make up for this one.