Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She probably blocked you, and any new accounts it automatically blocks them too. I found out by also being blocked 😂 she did it bc I liked a comment on her page that wasn’t pro-Sev
Oh well have a second device might just open one on that with different email address lol 😂 think that’s what she has done to me but it probs cause I wasn’t rimming her arse hole lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Remember when it was Sedats 40th, there were 8 people at his ‘house party’ and Kuki and his other sister weren’t there. She spent 6 grand on her dads 60th but do all on her husbands 40th.
She never treats his parents either and like I have said the only time she treats Kuki if it’s a freebee, even Kuki bought the sofas when they got the house for them that says it all
I don’t truly believe she has paid that amount money tbh like the car for mummy and flat for mini and everything else, as she is so tight

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yep I think so. She did also nearly marry another guy who just wanted a visa.

She’s very thick and gullible to think someone would like her in the state she was (200kg)
So she says he did just for a visa, but I don’t believe a word that comes out that gob of hers

I do think she married sedat in desperation as no one else wanted her

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I doubt Acapulco will give her a refund (nor will she tell us if she got one), but for sure she’s doing all this with the hope another resort either in Cyprus, Turkey or elsewhere will see her moans and groans and gift her an all expenses paid stay to help make up for it and get her to make content for them. Yes itbsucks they all had a miserable vacation, but Begda will do everything she can to get another free vacation somehow to make up for this one.
Love to know why Kayack travel company dumped her as she got free holiday out of them last year for her Lisa and Mine and her and Lisa

Mar 2, 2024
She never treats his parents either and like I have said the only time she treats Kuki if it’s a freebee, even Kuki bought the sofas when they got the house for them that says it all
I don’t truly believe she has paid that amount money tbh like the car for mummy and flat for mini and everything else, as she is so tight
She even bought her own daughter a lunch box for Christmas lol who actually does s like that? A bloody lunch box 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Off topic but she usually posts the video of the transfer to the airport - did she run out of money or not get a freebie and ended up on a packed bus rather than a fancy transfer taxi with air con and leather seats?
Muahhahahhahaha
Yes she’s on a transfer bus with the rest of the hotel guest hahahahah!!!!! She really has had the worst holiday 😬🤣😂😂😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Who else is eagerly awaiting the awkward forced filmed reunion with Sedation.. because obviously that's the first thing you do when you haven't seen your husband for two weeks..set up the fing phone and press record isn't it. Fanny eyes closed as she hugs him with her stiff awkward long arms...him not giving any fs whatsoever...yeah yeah nice to see you Sev issa nice issa good yeah yeah.. blatantly still thinking of the filth he got up to over there with his mates...her trying to kiss him and him just turning his face again like last time she tried 😂 Awkward as do the pair of them I can't wait 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Who else is eagerly awaiting the awkward forced filmed reunion with Sedation.. because obviously that's the first thing you do when you haven't seen your husband for two weeks..set up the fing phone and press record isn't it. Fanny eyes closed as she hugs him with her stiff awkward long arms...him not giving any fs whatsoever...yeah yeah nice to see you Sev issa nice issa good yeah yeah.. blatantly still thinking of the filth he got up to over there with his mates...her trying to kiss him and him just turning his face again like last time she tried 😂 Awkward as do the pair of them I can't wait 😂

I too….CANT WAIT !!!

I’m here for all the s, cheesy, crap she’s going to bang out in the next few days to top her ££££ up.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Screenshot_20240614_222114_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240614_222122_Samsung Internet.jpg
😂😂😂😂

pigletofthepie

Jun 28, 2024
United Kingdom
I hope he's had a drunken tattoo and an eyebrow shaved off in his sleep :ROFLMAO: