Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m still shocked at how she can eat so much with having weight loss surgery.
I would say she has definitely stretched the stomach, it’s not just about the surgery it also to do with a healthy living and lifestyle which she isn’t doing
There is no calorie counting or protein or exercise
But having said this watch out here will come the calorie counting s talk etc lol 😂

What’s she doesn’t realise as she is so fick it’s alright her using filters but others don’t and when she is getting in on other videos and photos the true chubby begda is coming back, it won’t be long before she is as big as Mine imo she is also sending the wrong influence to people who are on a weight loss journey to eat what the do you like and stay slim it doesn’t work like that

Mar 2, 2024
Here is how it went. Mine was sick on the flight, probably from all the food she’s been eating!

They started asking for help. Conversation started. Sevda says, do you know who l am. The girls probably wouldn’t have a clue on flight.

She said to them thanks for helping mine told them the whole trip and how bad it was and how angry she is still. Still talking about how she refused to buy drinks and topped her bottle with free water!!

I have 1.8 million followers and I will tell them how nice you have been to me on this flight. And at that point they quickly wrote her a card!

The end!
Word for word, this is most likely what happened, except I think Begda asked for a BA notecard (saying it was for Ela to draw on), but used it to write the note to herself and post a video.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She absolutely wants to be like Cinders Wish and tries to copy her.

I’m new to cinders wish (since a few days ago? But the Difference between her and Sevda is, her and her husband have a loving home, a happy marriage from what I can see and cinders wish likes to look after her appearance.
I don’t like cinders wish but I don’t hate her like I hate the homeless trampy beg.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m new to cinders wish (since a few days ago? But the Difference between her and Sevda is, her and her husband have a loving home, a happy marriage from what I can see and cinders wish likes to look after her appearance.
I don’t like cinders wish but I don’t hate her like I hate the homeless trampy beg.
I love watching CW and the other TT they have, they show family life the good and the bad but also a loving family always out and about as a family etc and massively takes of care of her appearance (and her family’s and it’s not even designer clothes either) even on days she cba, doesn’t care about freebies at all and has her own business (even if some don’t like her) she still does work and so does the hubby and the holidays be it as a family or on their own it always looks fun, same as Dil really a loving happy family and fun videos as well and all work as well, Begda will never be able to be in there league at all
Plus CW kids look how advanced they are especially her little boy who I would say is around Ella’s age and you never see them been taken out of school either