Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think she does have one tomorrow? That’s from the school website. Interesting to read their attendance info for parents on the website too 👀👀
So this is what I saw on the weekly newsletter, but who knows!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240630_131322_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630_131322_Drive.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 42

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
How do you all know what school she goes to? (I don’t want to know which school but just wondering how you all know haha)

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
How do you all know what school she goes to? (I don’t want to know which school but just wondering how you all know haha)
She has shown in her uniform loads, the logo on the book bag that’s always hanging in the kitchen. Her idiot SIL filmed outside the school and Sevda has made it pretty obvious it’s really near their house (0.3 miles). And if you’re wondering how I worked out where her house is, she posted stories of herself in some god awful Elton John sunglssses posing and you could see the street sign in the reflection. That with the fact she’s posted photos with their door number in it and she always talks about the Morrisons next to her house. She is so stupid!!

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think she does have one tomorrow? That’s from the school website. Interesting to read their attendance info for parents on the website too 👀👀
The fine is £60 per parent, per child, per day? So Ela missing 1 week (5 days) of school equates to a £600 fine…and missing 2 weeks would be £1200? Holy crap that’s a lot of wasted money! I refused to believe them going on holiday during actual school breaks is more expensive than those fines!

Mar 2, 2024
She has shown in her uniform loads, the logo on the book bag that’s always hanging in the kitchen. Her idiot SIL filmed outside the school and Sevda has made it pretty obvious it’s really near their house (0.3 miles). And if you’re wondering how I worked out where her house is, she posted stories of herself in some god awful Elton John sunglssses posing and you could see the street sign in the reflection. That with the fact she’s posted photos with their door number in it and she always talks about the Morrisons next to her house. She is so stupid!!
Is it true that she lives in the ghettos of Stevenage?

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
The fine is £60 per parent, per child, per day? So Ela missing 1 week (5 days) of school equates to a £600 fine…and missing 2 weeks would be £1200? Holy crap that’s a lot of wasted money! I refused to believe them going on holiday during actual school breaks is more expensive than those fines!
I thought it was per episode of absence. If it’s per day, there’s no way Sevda would pay that 😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
There's actually a picture of the kid on the school website!

Mar 2, 2024
So Ela has missed 25 days off school and around 125 lessons… 2 weeks last Autumn, 1 week in April and 2 weeks in June. And that’s not including Sevda’s hungover days or Ela’s tummy ache days.

IMG_2100.jpeg
Growing up if we missed a certain amount of days in one semester, it was an automatic fail for the grade. And if you didn’t pass summer school or god forbid, missed days again, then you’d have to repeat the grade and be a full behind your classmates. Does this not happen for Ela?

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think she meant if Ela needs her at the birthday party then the dad can look after Wocco. Already started calling her family over. The dad said he was going to chill and play on his Xbox lol
To edit, the dad went over to babysit Ela whilst she took the dog out. Not sure why Ela couldn’t go. In her stories she said incase Ela needs her, she makes up so much crap

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
To edit, the dad went over to babysit Ela whilst she took the dog out. Not sure why Ela couldn’t go. In her stories she said incase Ela needs her, she makes up so much crap

Just in case ela needs her? Does that mean she would have left her alone at home, OR, the dad would take ela to Sevda in the park if ela needed her.

She’s so stupid that woman! Just take the flippin kid to the park for a walk with the dog.
Get that kid used to going out walking with the dog, then when she’s older she can walk the dog herself so the dog can get the walks it needs!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
It’s Turkish Cypriot festival today. Dil is going, CW and everyone else that is Turkish Cypriot will be there. Where are you bedga! Why you not going? Turkish Cypriot leader begda, why you never with our people. You act like you are more Turkish Cypriot than me, I’m saddened you didn’t turn up today 🤣😂🤣😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Just in case ela needs her? Does that mean she would have left her alone at home, OR, the dad would take ela to Sevda in the park if ela needed her.

She’s so stupid that woman! Just take the flippin kid to the park for a walk with the dog.
Get that kid used to going out walking with the dog, then when she’s older she can walk the dog herself so the dog can get the walks it needs!!
I’ve never heard or seen a parent who can’t walk the dog with their child 🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s sad she’s basically grooming her to start her own TikTok 🫠 Ela already uses influencer style phrases from watching too much social media content… It’s not what a 7/8 year old should be doing. She should be playing, reading, riding a bike, swimming, doing hobbies etc. I understand a bit of screen time when parents need to keep a child occupied for a short period of time like on a car journey but not all the time.
I totally agree it’s sad to think she is been groomed for this

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You know what’s become apparent recently, I’d say in the last few months, is that Sevda has no interest in ela whatsoever.
She will do everything she can to palm her off onto her friends or her parents. Remember that phase she went through with getting her to sleep at her mums even on a school night?

Today she’s left the house and got her dad to come round to look after her.

Sevda can’t be arsed with her daughter anymore, she only cares about herself. And it’s a shame. I feel bad for ela that she’s not getting the upbringing she should, Sevda has everything she needs to bring up ela correctly, to be able to give her everything she needs to get by in life, to grow up properly, but she does absolutely nothing for her.
It’s a real shame.

Do better Sevda. Do better.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Ela is at a birthday party a few houses away, assuming it is Lisa and Bobby. Her dad has gone round to sit in the house, just in case….. Just in case she has a melt down and wants to come home? Just in case she needs help opening packets and feeding herself? Just in case it’s too much for her and she needs another nap? She is with Sevda’s supposed best friend who has two children of her own. I’m sure she’s capable of looking after a 7 year old.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She mentioned tomorrow is an inset day and I checked because I didn't believe her lol, that turns out to be true. But I also saw this update on what Ela's classmates were up to last week and what they'll be doing next week, I am specifically looking at the English class parts because it's just a perfect example of what everyone keeps saying.

Last week, they were taught a story. They've all learned the story, and how to write descriptive sentences. Next week they will be writing their own version of the story.

How is Ela supposed to just jump straight back into English classes? The teacher will have to take time to teach her the story and the other bits they've learned, she won't be in a position to just write to the same standard as the other kids. She won't get the same level of teaching for this lesson because there won't be time to bring her fully up to speed without holding the other children back. There will be this situation in every class of course, and while she might not have exams now, this is all information she will have missed out on which she will need when it does come to exams.

But it's ok, travelling abroad to sit by the pool on her iPad while her mother bitches about drinks prices on social media is sooooo educational and invaluable learning. 🙄
Unbelievable what she has missed in education and plus the fact her peers will of done this cushion and she hasn’t, how she will feel when they have this cushion and she doesn’t and not that and not that when the kids bring them home and she doesn’t, I still have all my kids art work school work etc packed away in packing boxes