Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh FFs Begda leave Kuki alone, stop telling her what to do, she is not like you, your just a nasty vile b, she is a nice lady maybe a bit of her head but is funny and nice and respects people, when your around she changes well everyone does
SO do OFF

Attachments

• IMG_8544.png
    IMG_8544.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 58

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh FFs Begda leave Kuki alone, stop telling her what to do, she is not like you, your just a nasty vile b, she is a nice lady maybe a bit of her head but is funny and nice and respects people, when your around she changes well everyone does
SO do OFF
Leave Kuki alone! She needs a break from you Sevda! She’ll never say that to you or show it on her face to you….but believe me, leave her be with her friends and family!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She’s back to shoving food into her gob.

- yay first meal together and….lets sit in front of TikTok and film it and all sit in silence because that’s fun!
-says they had a nice day at home together, no you didn’t, you went and got your nails done.
- sedat speaking English, but she has to translate because apparently WE are the stupud ones not her 😳
- showing ela, had a nice bath, probably her first bath since coming back from holiday!
-that creepy looks she’s doing to sedat.
-food falling out of her mouth, pig

Imagine sitting across her at the dinner table 🤢🤢🤢

UGLY FAT t
Pissing myself at that sign off! Hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Could she get any more fing annoying? Does she think she's funny what is it? What does she think she's achieving by being like that with him??

When you read this you nasty f just know you're not funny not even in the slightest you just make yourself look like the t we all know you are underneath all that fakeness that other people fall for. Vile b. do off. I swear it's posts like this that make me want to buy all the tickets to that fing meet and greet she's planning and go and punch her one in her big fat face. What a t.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I looked into it on the gov website, it says it’s okay so long as you’re not a reseller, then you need a certificate.
Just not allowed meats and eggs.
Annoying because I wanted to report them!
I looked in to it, technically Turkey is not part of the EU so all the fruits and veggies etc that they brought in was illegally done so. I’ve saved her video and will be reporting her to customs. Absolute blatant disregard for the rules and then she has the audacity to flaunt it online

Mar 8, 2024
She is pissed. Her labia eyes always give it away. She’s vile to sedat. Mimicking his mum too. She’s so rude. The way she snaps so suddenly. I’d say she’s been on about the dishwasher since she picked him and he’s pissed off she said it again. She really is vile. She makes me sick. The state of your hair, the way you eat, how you talk to people. Sevda you are an absolute t of the highest order.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s a right nasty vile evil b!
Just let him get on with the washing!
If that was my husband he would have dashed the phone out of my hand and flushed it down the toilet! And you know what….I WOULDNT BLAME HIM!

Nasty b the way she talks to him!!
Mine would of told me to do it my fing self but then again I would never humiliate him and down grade him like she does