Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Does the b realise that sometimes things just break? Maybe the motor burnt out or extra west and tear from all the greasy s that she loads in that fing dishwasher three times a day! No one may have broken it - it just fing broke! It was probably a cheap as chips one because she is a tight ass! If I was Sedat I would have said “do you b - I hand washed my couple of dishes and didn’t use the dishwasher after you left ” and that she was the last one who used it..

Mar 2, 2024
If it was the other way round and Sedat made a video of her taking the piss out of breaking the dish washer, would her followers be laughing then? It’s emotional abuse what she’s doing to Sedat, I hate the way she talks to him I wish one of his or her family members would tell her. I reported the video for bullying and harassment and it came back no violation 😠… I’m just thinking of that video when Rocco got muddy/wet and Ela said she was angry, she’s such an horrible woman and she gets away with it.

Mar 2, 2024
That kofte video..

Why the weird pouty smug face at the end?

Why even bother with the cumin if the others don't like it? She's not put in enough to make any difference to the taste I wouldn't think, so is this a control thing like when she keeps putting potatoes on Sedat's plate? Alternatively, could be wrong and it is enough to taste it in which case why do that when 2 out of the 3 of you don't like that taste!

"Here we go" "here we go" "here we go" - can't she hear herself when she's editing at least? Stop saying that over and over!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sev over on tiktok pretending to be a chef again. Two of the same recipes she’s posted over and over and over again. Change the record, as she likes to say!

It’s because she doesn’t know how to make anything else.
Unless it involves throwing it in the airfwyer, she has no clue.

And you have dumb people on her tt saying they missed watching her home cooking 😂😂😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Did she really sit there telling him off and taking the piss out of him. Shouting at him for breaking the dishwasher. Then actually sat there and made him wash the dishes while she records it for everyone to see!!

If they don’t see that as emotional abuse then her followers are as bad as her!

I could never in my life do that to my husband and record it! If his family saw they would tell him to leave as soon as he can!

It’s funny to her followers when she does it, but if roles reversed would people be laughing then??

Ela sitting there telling her mum I’m tired, and she’s laughing!!!

And these people on tiktok think this is all funny!!

I sincerely hope tiktok gets deleted!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Did she really sit there telling him off and taking the piss out of him. Shouting at him for breaking the dishwasher. Then actually sat there and made him wash the dishes while she records it for everyone to see!!

If they don’t see that as emotional abuse then her followers are as bad as her!

I could never in my life do that to my husband and record it! If his family saw they would tell him to leave as soon as he can!

It’s funny to her followers when she does it, but if roles reversed would people be laughing then??

Ela sitting there telling her mum I’m tired, and she’s laughing!!!

And these people on tiktok think this is all funny!!

I sincerely hope tiktok gets deleted!!!
They all say “it’s sarcasm” it’s not sarcasm. And it’s not funny. When the other person isn’t enjoying what you’re saying it’s not funny. Same with her mum and the suitcase. People commenting to me it’s fun and sarcasm. They clearly are as vile as sevda if that’s the case.
Her laugh is evil. She is the type to laugh when you’re hurt and film you not help you. She’s a nasty bully

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Right - I’m on a mission - how do we get Sevda the fat bully cancelled?
Nah, don’t do that! Sevda is my “must watch” TokToker and I watch her just to see how much more revolting her eating habits can get and she doesn’t disappoint. It’s my daily entertainment seeing her becoming more and more disgusting and dislikeable in every way. 😘

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Nah, don’t do that! Sevda is my “must watch” TokToker and I watch her just to see how much more revolting her eating habits can get and she doesn’t disappoint. It’s my daily entertainment seeing her becoming more and more disgusting and dislikeable in every way. 😘

I agree. I still want to watch the dog.
But, I don’t want her earning ANYTHING from it. She doesn’t deserve any of it for being a dirty fat bullying pig.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s an entitled influencer and I use the term influencer loosely, she’s a bully who thinks she’s untouchable

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They are all the same.
Begs,the lot of them. If not read any comments saying that they left Ela at home.As if! If they did it would be a joke and she’s made it into something for views and gossip. She knows she’s boring so she has to make something up.
I never saw any comments on leaving her at home alone, it’s all for interaction what a b, but she has sewn a seed, for her to say that I have known to occasions she has left her with Kuki kids

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That kofte video..

Why the weird pouty smug face at the end?

Why even bother with the cumin if the others don't like it? She's not put in enough to make any difference to the taste I wouldn't think, so is this a control thing like when she keeps putting potatoes on Sedat's plate? Alternatively, could be wrong and it is enough to taste it in which case why do that when 2 out of the 3 of you don't like that taste!

"Here we go" "here we go" "here we go" - can't she hear herself when she's editing at least? Stop saying that over and over!
She is coping the likes of Dil and the others but she can’t as they are so much better at cooking even Nanna Bea

Mar 2, 2024
At least we all know she’s a t and hopefully one day the rest of the world will join us