Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Just watched the video of Sedat washing the dishes. I think she’s got him doing that, thinking it’s a funny TikTok to post. She has a warped/dumb/child like sense of humour. However, she’s the sort that also can’t be bothered to wash up, so gets him to do it, and thinks she’ll get away with it, in the way of her dreadful humour. Just like she does in the video of her Mum angry & upset at Sevda about the carry on luggage. She uses that fine line of laughter & stupid humour to get away with bullying someone, along with that cringing cackle of a laugh.

Also, it’s very clear, she’s been drinking and her daughter is up late, practically begging her mum to put her to bed. So sad.

I think the branding at Sainsbury’s need to see this video with Ela at the end of it and a few other videos where Sevda herself is saying she’s drunk….

Mar 2, 2024
💯 that child is not at school which is why she hasn’t posted! Our family have influenza A at the moment (horrid) and my 7 year old (same age as Ewa) is missing his second week of school but it’s out of our control.. but.. I have arranged for the teacher to email me everything they have been working on so he doesn’t miss it.. we are doing maths, spelling, reading and all the exercises because school is important and the parents need to put the investment in.. it grinds my gears that this child is so far behind and only getting further behind every holiday.. this two weeks has been on my mind, even though he physically cannot go and needs rest and recovering.. I can guarantee that kid missing school is never a thought in that peanut of hers.

Mar 2, 2024
💯 that child is not at school which is why she hasn’t posted! Our family have influenza A at the moment (horrid) and my 7 year old (same age as Ewa) is missing his second week of school but it’s out of our control.. but.. I have arranged for the teacher to email me everything they have been working on so he doesn’t miss it.. we are doing maths, spelling, reading and all the exercises because school is important and the parents need to put the investment in.. it grinds my gears that this child is so far behind and only getting further behind every holiday.. this two weeks has been on my mind, even though he physically cannot go and needs rest and recovering.. I can guarantee that kid missing school is never a thought in that peanut of hers.
Hope you all feel better soon 🥰

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her mum was angry and borderline upset. Adding sevdas awful fing evil laugh, mines laughing and the dad too it wasn’t nice. She is a bully. She’s thick as do but she’s also a bullying t. She is so mean to sedat. It’s disgusting to witness. She really has let TikTok go to her head and she’s become this vile nasty b. Acts all nice and timid but you can hear it slip at times. Especially in the one when sedat opens kukis drink, she snaps and then tries to laugh it off. That’s why her laugh is so fake cus she constantly has to laugh her nastiness off. She is very patronising in that video kuki does too. She’s in the background saying “she’s so lovely” etc to sedat knowing she can be a heard, trying to be nice and kind when really she’s a little t and nasty. Her weird stare she does too. She’s just hideous. Real nasty t this one
Spot on! 💯 agree 👍🏻

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

Hope you all feel better soon! 🤗🤗

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Get well soon x