Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sev over on tiktok pretending to be a chef again. Two of the same recipes she’s posted over and over and over again. Change the record, as she likes to say!
We’d placed bets across brands marketing what she’ll next cook & post recipe - and most of us got it right! Her usual very repetitive flippin’ rice & kofte both being no where as nice as Dil’s and Mezi’s recipes! Sevda’s rice being soggy and her kofte’s lacking flavour! 🙄

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That kofte video..

Why the weird pouty smug face at the end?

Why even bother with the cumin if the others don't like it? She's not put in enough to make any difference to the taste I wouldn't think, so is this a control thing like when she keeps putting potatoes on Sedat's plate? Alternatively, could be wrong and it is enough to taste it in which case why do that when 2 out of the 3 of you don't like that taste!

"Here we go" "here we go" "here we go" - can't she hear herself when she's editing at least? Stop saying that over and over!
The “here we go” goes against her. She sounds like an old lady.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why does her accent go like that? Annoying t. If I ever saw her out drunk acting like this, I think I'd end up headbutting her
I genuinely have no idea. Is she trying to be loud and hilarious with it? Is it her "thing" after a few drinks seen as they're all laughing so much at her? I don't know but whatever it is it is one of THE most annoying things I've heard in a long time. P.s. I would be right behind you in that queue that's for sure! 😂