Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What in the ice cream scoop is this about lol
Who the do puts mashed egg on bread with an ice scoop then smooth it out with a spoon 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just fing spoon it on the bread you stupid chilli flake do nut

And getting a bit wide round the centre there lol and what in the chilli flakes are you fing wearing lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8547.jpeg
    IMG_8547.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 22

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_2973.png

I had the unfortunate pleasure of discovering this video of Beg and Sedation about to get it on. Excuse while I go and be sick 🤢 what in the actual do!!!
It was all a set up that’s why she was filming l, basically she told him to do it she filmed it off course he knew who the do wouldn’t she would have her phone in her hand lol 😂 thinks we are all as thick as her lol 😂

May 22, 2024
Australia
It was all a set up that’s why she was filming l, basically she told him to do it she filmed it off course he knew who the do wouldn’t she would have her phone in her hand lol 😂 thinks we are all as thick as her lol 😂
Yeah that makes sense now, can’t believe I missed this one. Just ew though who the do does that!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She drives me nuts. She dirties so many dishes and utensils when she makes anything. Very inefficient. How much do we want to bet the pig buttered her bread even though the egg mixture was swimming in mayonnaise? You could hear it squidging when she was mixing it up 🤮
I was waiting for her to cut the crusts off for mummy doormat

Ohhhh it’s Wednesday the day mummy goes cleans for her lol 😂

Sorry begda bit I went and cleaned my parents house for them yesterday and weeded the garden

That’s what we do we help our parents not expect them to still wipe your chilli flake arse

GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT b

Mar 2, 2024
I was waiting for her to cut the crusts off for mummy doormat

Ohhhh it’s Wednesday the day mummy goes cleans for her lol 😂

Sorry begda bit I went and cleaned my parents house for them yesterday and weeded the garden

That’s what we do we help our parents not expect them to still wipe your chilli flake arse

GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT b
Why she always reminiscing about how her mum did stuff when she was younger, like the peach and now cutting sandwiches a certain way? I was waiting for her to call her mummy 😂

Mar 2, 2024
What in the ice cream scoop is this about lol
Who the do puts mashed egg on bread with an ice scoop then smooth it out with a spoon 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just fing spoon it on the bread you stupid chilli flake do nut

And getting a bit wide round the centre there lol and what in the chilli flakes are you fing wearing lol 😂
Looks like an inflated inner tube! Clearly SHEIN sells maternity tops now.