Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You know how when Mine has cucumber she says “for health” and today Sevda said she was adding lettuce “for health”

Is this copied from someone else? It sounds familiar but maybe it’s just from hearing Mine say it.

I guess they think it’s cute or funny but it’s v annoying.
Yeah it’s used as a phrase by various people… They’ve definitely heard it in other people’s videos and started parroting it now 🙄 Not a single original thought in either of their thick skulls

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She put on that accent again when she shouted “it’s alright, I’m only slavin’ away in the kitchun”. Why has she gotten so cocky and obnoxious on camera lately - she’s like nails on a chalkboard.
Since when does she “slave away in the kitchen”?? She does freezer dinners, ready meals or takeaways 😂 Or pops in some meat in the oven and rice on the stove… Both of which don’t need a lot except time to cook, I consider both of those easy to make when I cook 🤣

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Since when does she “slave away in the kitchen”?? She does freezer dinners, ready meals or takeaways 😂 Or pops in some meat in the oven and rice on the stove… Both of which don’t need a lot except time to cook, I consider both of those easy to make when I cook 🤣
Oh now come on! She's made egg mayo sandwiches and a lasaaagna today. Really going into this evening thinking she's Nigella fing Lawson.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They don’t need 400000 billion videos to make one lasagna either lol 😂