Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t know why she just didn’t say ‘please could you pass me the sauce’ instead of being cunning so he’d hopefully get it (I hope that made sense) I didn’t know how to word it
It made perfect sense .That’s what I was thinking. What if he didn’t want the hot sawwwccceee she’d accuse him of not getting it for her when she hinted she liked it rather than just say can you pass me the sawwwccceeee please. Like a normal person would. She’s just vile. And gets worse by the day

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
You know I feel sorry for sedat.
He can’t even sit at his dinner table and have his dinner without being told he’s shaking the table, or being told to get up and get the hot sawce.

What a horrible house to live in with horrible people.
honestly, he could leave her. he could really try and leave her. i wish he could find the strength (and english) to divorce her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bloody hell ! If you've just got over " food poisoning " and have been as ill as your family made you out to be , surely you'd still take it easy with light meals for a while? Not a fing great big huge roast dinner on a Becki Jones hubcap size dining plate ? Screenshot_20240703_203039_TikTok.jpg
She’s got the same massive serving platter as Becki Jones 😂 No wonder she’s also a unit

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Think they are taking the piss with that comment! She’s having to do all that? Is she for real? That’s being busy busy is it Begda? This is her so called job and she’s moaning, GET A PROPER JOB .OTHER CREATORS HAVE A JOB AND DO TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU ON TIKTOK, YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY LAZY.

Attachments

• IMG_3467.jpeg
    IMG_3467.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 54

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Think they are taking the piss with that comment! She’s having to do all that? Is she for real? That’s being busy busy is it Begda? This is her so called job and she’s moaning, GET A PROPER JOB .OTHER CREATORS HAVE A JOB AND DO TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU ON TIKTOK, YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY LAZY.

Why does she call everyone darling?
And when she calls sedat darling it gives me the shivers, what a beg.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve just watched Aimee unbox the same SpaceNK parcel that seagull received. Aimee seemed genuinely happy and appreciative of all the products, familiar with the different brands and knew what they were used for. Seagul didn’t have a clue and the products went right over her head. What world is she living in when she doesn’t even know any high profile beauty brands let alone know what each product does. She doesn’t even watch the news. Wonder if she knows we’re voting this Thursday (in the UK) for our (possibly) new PM and new political party. She hasn’t got a clue and that’s why she isn’t relatable at all, however much she thinks she is. If she doesn’t even know what’s going on in the world how can she educate her daughter on general everyday things
She’s just obsessed with TikTok and twolls. That’s her bubble.

Mar 2, 2024
Mine didn't have food poisoning. This is part of a plot to get Sevda a refund. They all ate from the same hotel and had the same food. Nobody else got food poisoning. She's moaning about the hotel saying people they know have been to the hotel and it has good reviews etc but some how only they had a bad time. Funny that..
I’ve just looked at the reviews and nobody has mentioned having food poisoning, how come it was just Mine with food poisoning and none of the other family members?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yep. Made perfect sense and I think the same. Just ask for it. You’re not clever Sevda. You’re making a fool of your husband
She was taking advantage of his slow mental condition. She does this frequently. Horrid. By telling him to “try it”, she knew he wouldn’t catch on it’s actually HER that wants the sauce, like the rest of us caught on. She even wrote across the video she was hoping he’d get the sauce because she wanted it really.

I cannot tolerate evil people taking advantage of those who are mentally challenged/delayed.

It’s not funny Sevda. It’s shockingly abysmal behaviour! Especially towards your husband.