Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Just catching up on on IG/TT and here...wtf have I watched 🤔

The lasagna is just slop... tomato puree, chopped tom's, passata AND stock absolutely no need for all that liquid. When I make my Ragu all I use is stock and Tom Puree and red wine and then simmer for 3/4 hours and reduce it down to thicken it up!!...someone should tell her lasagna doesn't have funking chilies in!!! stupid b (and most authentic Italians also use a mix of beef and pork mince) ... and that white sauce, must have been as bland as her sex life... milk and flour 🤮 I add grated parmesan in mine for flavor which goes between the layers and then some parmesan on top... you don't put huge amounts of Mozzarella in lasagna...that whole docu se parts 1,36826738739 made my teeth itch... next she will be making Tiramisu with double fing cream...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mine... food poisoning my arse... more like over indulgence and sunstroke or the D/V Bug which is rife at the moment... I work in a hospital (non medical) and wards re closing fast right now as there is a wave going through...we even put a news alert out to staff about staying away from the hospital for 48 hours if you have symptom's :rolleyes: ... they all share food/cutlery etc so they would have all got it, except Ewa who doesn't like anything!!!... and the size of that dinner :oops: after being so pawley.... and the way she was slapping her gums knocked me sick...the sarcastic tone when she said about reading the trip advisor reviews... i wanted to reach in my screen and punch her in the throat...as someone has already said on here, she didn't seem to suffer too much as she is still the size of the Titanic!!!... her definition of burning calories is leaving the Chocolate brownies in the oven too long :ROFLMAO:

Still cutting crusts off I see... even though the wobbly tooth is out! she can't manage to open a cake or mini cookies but can manage a bag of crisps/popcorn!!! utter bollocks... she must think we all walk around with a Christmas tree stuck up our backside!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
hahaha she's corrected it now

it makes me so mad when she does that "let's have our first sip of coffee together" bit, NO ONE IS WAITING WITH THEIR COFFEE FOR YOU TO POST BEFORE THEY DRINK IT SEVDA plz stop, thank you.
That really pisses me off ! Chances are the majority of us have already had our first sip of coffee/tea/water etc at the crack of dawn when we get up to get ready for work/ sort kids out etc. I wonder if there are some actual saddos that do sit there and wait for the likes of her and Aimee and do have their first sip with them. It wouldn't surprise me !

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She really is so fing thick.. check out the caption… “a surprise turnt up”… it’s “turned” you dumb b. The clothes look like belong on a baby.. quite fitting really for how she treats Ewa…
I have never and will never understand this. I remember asking on Reddit if it was a regional turn of phrase of some sort and I remember the answer being a big resounding fing no! She's just fing thick!

Mar 2, 2024
She needs to get some hair laser removal (if you know you know 😂) onto her 5 o’clock shadow that’s showing itself just above that cats asshole on her face. Bless her (if you know you know as she would say) maybe someone should gift her some wax and it may turnt up in the mail!

Attachments

• IMG_8300.png
    IMG_8300.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 36

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I cannot just brag about how amazing my dinna is. Really just bragging about the first homemade thing she’s ever made and it was s. And it took free episodes
AND…it was the most basic, bland lasagna ever! No herbs, good seasonings, just bland….how “Ewa likes it”. Fancy making a well known everyday meal like a lasagna as dull as possible just to please your 7 year old. Sevda smothered her portion with a sload of hot sauce to give it any kind of flavour!! Then she added more half way! So…the groaning of mmmm’s was over ‘hot sauce’.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She really is so fing thick.. check out the caption… “a surprise turnt up”… it’s “turned” you dumb b. The clothes look like belong on a baby.. quite fitting really for how she treats Ewa…
Her spelling is always SHOCKING! And it’s not dyslexia or any other learning spectrum….you can just tell it’s Sevda having an upbringing like Ela…overly pampered, days off school, told “not to wuwwy” over homework, etc and just a general closed mind to learning. And yes, I agree…those clothes are so baby like!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She needs to get some hair laser removal (if you know you know 😂) onto her 5 o’clock shadow that’s showing itself just above that cats asshole on her face. Bless her (if you know you know as she would say) maybe someone should gift her some wax and it may turnt up in the mail!
What does she look like?! She keeps putting her hair in that dreadful thin ponytail and has no idea that it makes her egg head even more noticeable!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Just catching up on on IG/TT and here...wtf have I watched 🤔

The lasagna is just slop... tomato puree, chopped tom's, passata AND stock absolutely no need for all that liquid. When I make my Ragu all I use is stock and Tom Puree and red wine and then simmer for 3/4 hours and reduce it down to thicken it up!!...someone should tell her lasagna doesn't have funking chilies in!!! stupid b (and most authentic Italians also use a mix of beef and pork mince) ... and that white sauce, must have been as bland as her sex life... milk and flour 🤮 I add grated parmesan in mine for flavor which goes between the layers and then some parmesan on top... you don't put huge amounts of Mozzarella in lasagna...that whole docu se parts 1,36826738739 made my teeth itch... next she will be making Tiramisu with double fing cream...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mine... food poisoning my arse... more like over indulgence and sunstroke or the D/V Bug which is rife at the moment... I work in a hospital (non medical) and wards re closing fast right now as there is a wave going through...we even put a news alert out to staff about staying away from the hospital for 48 hours if you have symptom's :rolleyes: ... they all share food/cutlery etc so they would have all got it, except Ewa who doesn't like anything!!!... and the size of that dinner :oops: after being so pawley.... and the way she was slapping her gums knocked me sick...the sarcastic tone when she said about reading the trip advisor reviews... i wanted to reach in my screen and punch her in the throat...as someone has already said on here, she didn't seem to suffer too much as she is still the size of the Titanic!!!... her definition of burning calories is leaving the Chocolate brownies in the oven too long :ROFLMAO:

Still cutting crusts off I see... even though the wobbly tooth is out! she can't manage to open a cake or mini cookies but can manage a bag of crisps/popcorn!!! utter bollocks... she must think we all walk around with a Christmas tree stuck up our backside!!
Yes! Her lasagna was sloppy and very bland! All that unnecessary liquid and what must taste like floury white sauce! I agree…what is she going on about with putting chillies in a lasagna?! Probably to cover up the lack of celery, correct seasonings, fresh or dry herbs, correct cheeses, proper amount of garlic and correct mix of meats! And no Sevda…it’s not extra work or ‘fancy’ to do a lasagna like that…it’s normal!