Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She damn well knew what she was doing by dropping hints about another holiday. She knew people would ask where she was going and then she’d take that as an opportunity to put out a video, play victim and brag about another holiday all at once. And she gets to then watch her idiot followers go on the defensive for her saying she shouldn’t feel bad, she works hard, deserves it and all that other horse s 💩

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her cage is RATTLED today 😅
Sevda, you very much feel in the mood to snap back at your followers because you’re in a ‘happy-and-I-don’t-care-what-I-say’ frame of mind because you are taking Ela of school AGAIN (she doesn’t finish until next Tuesday) and flying off to Turkey.

Keep it up! You are your own downfall. We see your attitude.

We also see your attitude towards taking Ela out of school. You’ve made it abundantly clear (as representing a parent in the UK) that you support taking children out of school up until age 8 for multiple holidays and that the ONLY reason you will stop after August is because of the new consequence of a very hefty fine.

Your IG talks whilst you are out walking, actually only serve to dig yourself a deeper hole to fall in. You expose more & more of your unhinged thoughts. It’s quite entertaining as far as comedy watching!

Keep it up.

Last edited:

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
She damn well knew what she was doing by dropping hints about another holiday. She knew people would ask where she was going and then she’d take that as an opportunity to put out a video, play victim and brag about another holiday all at once. And she gets to then watch her idiot followers go on the defensive for her saying she shouldn’t feel bad, she works hard, deserves it and all that other horse s 💩
she is an absolute raging narcissist evidenced with stuff like this or her showing off her mumu dresses and eye fing herself in the camera. she thinks she is gorgeous and adored. i guess her mental fans do adore the b but they are deranged and have the IQ of a cockroach so it’s not really a win is it begda. she MUST make herself be the victim CONSTANTLY, it’s rule one of narcissism tbh, pulling the woe is me act all the time. she is 100% exhausting to be around and that is why she has NO FRIENDS.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda thrives off the comments from less than 1% of the 1.8 million that follow (only in theory) her TikTok 😉

Mar 2, 2024
She totally did this because yesterday people replied saying that she was going to Turkey to visit Kuki. And Begda deleted all of them.

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t mean to comment on the kid’s appearance because she can’t help it, but good lord Ela’s new adult teeth are so freaking big 😲. They’re also growing in very crooked. Begda will be on the beg for an orthodontist collab soon to avoid paying out of pocket to straighten.

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Oh Lord! I can’t believe she just says that! Some of my staff have just told me! 🤣🤣 Does she really think ANYONE would have thought the rules would be different for her?!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When she said they won’t be able to go on holiday with her family because it will be “too much for them” referencing school holiday prices. Firstly, how patronising. They could probably afford it if they wanted and anyway, if you’re such a successful influencer Sev, you’d have enough money to treat them like you always do.

They will secretly be THRILLED to have an excuse to not go on holiday with this nasty cow. You could tell by the end of the Cyprus trip how much she was grating on them.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
When she said they won’t be able to go on holiday with her family because it will be “too much for them” referencing school holiday prices. Firstly, how patronising. They could probably afford it if they wanted and anyway, if you’re such a successful influencer Sev, you’d have enough money to treat them like you always do.

They will secretly be THRILLED to have an excuse to not go on holiday with this nasty cow. You could tell by the end of the Cyprus trip how much she was grating on them.
Sevda is extremely patronising. I’m not sure she realises how patronising she is. If she does, her narcissistic behaviour is quite evil. To talk like that about her own family. This is partly the reason she cannot retain friends.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

Well her mum and dad manage to comfortably afford holidays to Dubai and Punta Cana ...so I think they'd be fine . Patronising b