Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t mean to comment on the kid’s appearance because she can’t help it, but good lord Ela’s new adult teeth are so freaking big 😲. They’re also growing in very crooked. Begda will be on the beg for an orthodontist collab soon to avoid paying out of pocket to straighten.
I fear she may be following in her Grandad's footsteps. Poor kid 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
First of all, if you buy your friends gift you don’t talk about it. I brought this and I brought that… it’s like you giving away to charity! You simply brought some friends gifts. Shut up! Always wanting to look like a bloody saint!!! When deep down you only care about yourself.

She’s really upset me today! I honestly don’t care about anything she has or buys! But going on her 7th 10th holiday when I can’t even afford to take my 3 kids abroad this summer has really upset me!! I’m sitting here looking at my kids like they deserve to go away too!! It’s so triggering when that spoilt brat goes on holiday again!!! Always on her iPad too!! She’s too scared to stay in the U.K. because no friends and nothing to do or nowhere to take her kid because she doesn’t want to spend the money on things that doesn’t really give her content on tiktok!!!

And the fing cheeky smug on her comments saying sorry you can’t go away it’s going to be sunny in the U.K. for you!!! Wow wow wow no words!!!!

I’m not this person but I’m going to say it, look at your spoilt brat can’t even talk let along sing!!! Sounded like a cat begging for food!!! And sevda you are one smelly fat women who don’t deserve anything good!!!

I said it!! Phew!! b

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sev having to pay munflee for next year's holiday in half term (😂) thinking that telling someone who's saying they can't afford one now makes her relatable after shoving her multiple holidays in people's faces for the last few years.

And you weren't nervous telling everyone you were going at all you were your usual smug fy self. The only reason you didn't say anything was because you knew there would be comments about taking Ela out of school again. Well done on the attempt to deflect. Didn't work here I'm afraid 😂 Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-45-31-102_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-46-45-891_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
So she’s apparently booked another holiday for half term next year… Either she’s lying or she really is avoiding term time due to the upcoming changes from August 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hotdogs are great for a busy family.
Sevda, you’re not busy! You do absolutely do all ALL DAY!
Seriously what has she been doing day to day? She isn’t even doing TikTok that much and she barely gets ads now. She has nothing else to do and has the time to cook. You know Sevda when one parent stays home they usually also COOK, but hey you’re lazy and incompetent

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t mean to comment on the kid’s appearance because she can’t help it, but good lord Ela’s new adult teeth are so freaking big 😲. They’re also growing in very crooked. Begda will be on the beg for an orthodontist collab soon to avoid paying out of pocket to straighten.
Yep I said this a few days on here as I don’t think Ela’s teeth look normal, yes children lose milk teeth and can have gaps but Ela’s teeth look wonky and strange 🥴 She needs to see an orthodontist

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m confused, why is she boasting about everything she has bought to give or to take?
It’s just not something you shout about is it?!! 😡😡😡
Sevda has a constant need for people to see her as an important ambassador to the world. She has a never ending need to be praised. Whereas the rest of us don’t tell everyone what we’ve done for someone or bought for someone or helped them in any way….. Sevda needs to tell the world (TikTok to her, IS the world) what she’s done.

Whereas to the rest of us, that is so clearly cringy, so embarrassing, so big headed, so egotistical, so extremely immature, we’d never behave like that….to Sevda, it’s something she HAS to do to feel validated. She is unhinged. Not normal. She feeds off people praising her and saying how kind she is to do the things she says she does or buys for people. The rest of us who all give out and buy things for others, just stay quiet about it. We don’t need to shout about it. She does. But this is part of the comedy act she is. People are astounded to actually hear her tell us all what she’s packing to take to her ‘fwends’ …just like she’ll tell us all what (tack) she will be bringing back for her family when she’s packing to come home 🤣🤣

In some ways, she’s like a little 5 year old telling people what she’s bought for her school friends after a holiday. But in reality…she’s a grown (big) ass woman who’s desperate to hear praise. And out of 1.8 million people (only in theory)…. less than 1% of that are her equally unhinged followers that will give her that praise! Bless. 😉🤣

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Ipad Kid will have missed somewhere between 35 to 40 days of learning during the academic year 2023-2024. That time is equivalent to something like 170 lessons.

Ipad Kid is well behind her peers by several years. Has one parent that can barely speak English and the other cannot speak English. Ipad Kid needs extra tutoring because she is behind but Sevda is a great mother because she sits in her kitchen orgasming over toast and showing the camera half bitten food with her spit and saliva all over it.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7664.jpeg

huh?

she doesn’t have learning difficulties. unless you class having a fick dopey mother who won’t let you be independent a learning difficulty. the child is a victim of munchausen by proxy and has really obvious arrested development. she is not independent and cannot speak properly and none of this is learning difficulties or autism. she’s just neglected and her mother is stupid and lazy. ewa gets her mental stimulation from peppa pig on an ipad. it’s not learning difficulties. i am sure if she was raised correctly then she would be an absolutely fine and normal 8 year old.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ipad Kid will have missed somewhere between 35 to 40 days of learning during the academic year 2023-2024. That time is equivalent to something like 170 lessons.

Ipad Kid is well behind her peers by several years. Has one parent that can barely speak English and the other cannot speak English. Ipad Kid needs extra tutoring because she is behind but Sevda is a great mother because she sits in her kitchen orgasming over toast and showing the camera half bitten food with her spit and saliva all over it.
What happened to the extra tutoring Ela was meant to get? The school told Begda Ela needed it and she’s done duck all to action it 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
Just to add, Sevda did say in one of the videos when she was in Occupied Cyprus that she wouldn't take Ipad Kid out of school once the new rules kick in. Under the new rules, if Sevda replicated what she's done in the current academic year for next year then her and Sedation would have been prosecuted by now. But Sevda is still a great mother and inspiration because she takes her family out for free gifted meals where 5 adults and 1 child gorge on 3 course dinners and drinks all for free.

Mar 2, 2024
Just to add, Sevda did say in one of the videos when she was in Occupied Cyprus that she wouldn't take Ipad Kid out of school once the new rules kick in. Under the new rules, if Sevda replicated what she's done in the current academic year for next year then her and Sedation would have been prosecuted by now. But Sevda is still a great mother and inspiration because she takes her family out for free gifted meals where 5 adults and 1 child gorge on 3 course dinners and drinks all for free.
What happened to the extra tutoring Ela was meant to get? The school told Begda Ela needed it and she’s done duck all to action it 🥴
You can find them next to the file marked "swimming lessons"