Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Begda has serious issues. I got blocked for replying to a comment from someone else.All I said was people are not jealous of her holidays, it’s because of Taking Ela out of school. Wow. Thank god I’m blocked so I don’t see that fake ugly disastrous mutt again🤪

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I think when he got in touch with her via the dating site she couldn’t believe her luck that a guy was interested in her, same culture, similar goals etc and therefore married him. She says they dated before getting married but I don’t think they formed any kind of deep connection that you would normally as someone whom you see spending the rest of your life with. Their relationship/friendship is very superficial hence they just speak to each other like housemates. They don’t even go out as a couple. I think at one point she did love him but she’s changed a lot since doing TT and grown apart from each other. You can tell he also gets quite annoyed at her hence him not wanting to go to Turkey and probably can’t wait to have his own space
i saw a video with photos of them in their younger days. she was huge. and you’re right that she probably couldn’t believe her luck that a fit guy (i use that term really loosely as sedation is not attractive to me) was interested in her. he seems not all there. my honest read is he probably was only interested in her to get to the UK. i just know they have a loveless boring marriage. it must be hard for ewa to have a conversation with her dad as he can barely speak english. then again ewa can barely speak as it is. and there’s sevda controlling it all…

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I agree, I’ve seen many red flags. It does appear that she feeds her rubbish on purpose. She speaks for her saying things like, oh she won’t like that, opposed to giving her the choice. I’m shocked the school haven’t picked up on all these things.
She won’t take her on dogs walks, to the park and allow her to interact with other kids, or go to the beach, the list is endless. No doubt she won’t learn to swim this holiday, she makes minimal effort and it’s so sad to see. The child will never forget the days her mother talked into a camera and spent little time in bringing up her child properly.
The nails are the only luxury thing she has 🤦🏻‍♀️ really? what about the lazer treatment, the cakes, the alcohol, takeaways, eyelashes plus ALL the fweebies!!!!!
The only thing she has done is take her to see Peppa Pig which was suitable for pre school children. She pays with a plastic buggy suitable for a two year old. It’s so detrimental to her development.
The holidays are treats for Begda as well and always what SHE wants… Hence avoiding Sedat’s relatives

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think when he got in touch with her via the dating site she couldn’t believe her luck that a guy was interested in her, same culture, similar goals etc and therefore married him. She says they dated before getting married but I don’t think they formed any kind of deep connection that you would normally as someone whom you see spending the rest of your life with. Their relationship/friendship is very superficial hence they just speak to each other like housemates. They don’t even go out as a couple. I think at one point she did love him but she’s changed a lot since doing TT and grown apart from each other. You can tell he also gets quite annoyed at her hence him not wanting to go to Turkey and probably can’t wait to have his own space
He can’t wait for the fick fighs

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yes, I agree. Kuki and her husband have a good connection, you can always tell. They can intellectually connect on the same level, they both show respect and love towards each other and they allow each other to do the things they enjoy as individuals as well as things they enjoy together.

Sevda will see these attributes in them as a couple and other couples and know she does NOT have those same connections with Sedat. I’m sure there will be a level of resentment in her that she’s not landed in the same way as far as her marriage and this resentment will always be simmering away in the background.

Their marriage is an odd set up. Like a sister looking after her mentally challenged brother. I know she was a big obese girl when she met Sedat and got engaged, so she’s a classic case of being desperate and perhaps not thinking she’ll ever get someone so she ‘settled’ …but she didn’t even speak Turkish when she met him! She says he taught her the language over time. So, with not talking the same language AND Sedat being very mentally limited in conversing anyway, you wonder if ANYONE tried to help her see sense? I wonder if this is perhaps where the older sister, who is estranged from the family maybe tried to speak up at differing times??
How did Sevda and Sedat even communicate to begin with 🥴 They have no chemistry so the whole thing is odd, they’re definitely together for convenience as Sevda was morbidly obese and desperate and Sedat wanted to stay in the U.K.

Apr 15, 2024
England
i saw a video with photos of them in their younger days. she was huge. and you’re right that she probably couldn’t believe her luck that a fit guy (i use that term really loosely as sedation is not attractive to me) was interested in her. he seems not all there. my honest read is he probably was only interested in her to get to the UK. i just know they have a loveless boring marriage. it must be hard for ewa to have a conversation with her dad as he can barely speak english. then again ewa can barely speak as it is. and there’s sevda controlling it all…
She’s extremely controlling in every aspect, including the way she gets Ela on side when she’s having a go at sedat, and also Ela witnesses the every day belittling by her mum to her dad, that’s why she thinks it’s ok to also belittle her dad as she thinks it’s the norm and also to impress her mum. So messed up

Mar 3, 2024
She’s extremely controlling in every aspect, including the way she gets Ela on side when she’s having a go at sedat, and also Ela witnesses the every day belittling by her mum to her dad, that’s why she thinks it’s ok to also belittle her dad as she thinks it’s the norm and also to impress her mum. So messed up
This happened with their dinner this evening when Beg didn't like the "stuffin" and Sed piped up and said that it's lovely. She then barks back "I didn't give you any" then made some snide comment to him. Ewa just laughed along with her fowl mother.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This happened with their dinner this evening when Beg didn't like the "stuffin" and Sed piped up and said that it's lovely. She then barks back "I didn't give you any" then made some snide comment to him. Ewa just laughed along with her fowl mother.
Sedat was following the usual script he’s been told to follow and she’s chewing him out for it… Doubt he gives a crap about any of her cooking but she’s told him to make comments in her videos to drum up interest from her fans

Mar 3, 2024
Sedat was following the usual script he’s been told to follow and she’s chewing him out for it… Doubt he gives a crap about any of her cooking but she’s told him to make comments in her videos to drum up interest from her fans
For sure scripted, two seconds in he's telling her how great the food is. He's Turkish, from Turkey, I'm sure he could care less about a gravy doused meal of boring food.

Mar 2, 2024
1. I don’t know how many times she said she didn’t like the stuffing - heard you clit slits
2. She said she “made” everyfink except the chicken.. so by “made” she means heating up.. as far as I could tell the stuffing she hated she didn’t make, the Yorkshire puddings were frozen so she didn’t “make” those
3. I’m in a different country so might be different but I have never, ever brought a chicken like that to them cook it in the oven to “make sure it’s cooked”.. wouldn’t it make it dry!
4. Was that her dad in the background - why wasn’t heat the table or why were they eating dinner with him there if he wasn’t eating
5. If she thinking making mash like that is “annoying and Labour intensive” she is so out of touch in everyday living.
6. She has moved from a side plate to a normal dinner plate that is spilling over the sides.. next she will move up to a fing serving platter to fit everything
7. Maybe she would be more relatable if she didn’t always have a fing smug look on her face