Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
that is INSANE. why didn’t i think of that before? it’s probably because ewa is extremely babyish that the thought of it never crossed my mind. like, wow. i was a late starter but some girls in my school started aged 10 and 11. im actually shooketh over this. wtf. she’s probably going to be like carrie, not understanding what’s happening to her, screaming and crying thinking that she’s dying as seagull never explained it to her and kept her coddled.
I mean Sevda has actually posted a video online telling the world she can’t go in the pool on holiday because she has her period….. That poor kid has absolutely no hope if that’s who she has to turn to.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why does she “try to avoid” Burger King?
She thinks she’s too “helfy” for it 🤪 Yes the woman who orders lots of takeaways and makes lots of freeza dinners thinks she’s too good for Burger King… Iceland and the other food she uses isn’t much more nutritious and yet she makes herself out to be some food snob… Stfu Begda you don’t even eat particularly healthy most of the time

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So it’s Lara’s boyfriend coming he is in the transfer bus and Begda and I pad kid land at 2am Turkish time so why she had the day off school
And why does she have to be there when Lara’s boyfriend is this is going to be so cringe worthy
In coming show them up videos and her hienna laugh 🤭

EDITED
Where is everyone sleeping lol 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Agreed. She could well do . My daughter at aged 7 ( she's now nearly 15 ) would come down in the morning and sort her own breakfast out . She chose her own clothes.. and was swimming competitively at aged 8 - she joined a swimming club at aged 6 and is still there
My lad who's 8 - will sort himself out with breakfast ( could have gone down the swimming club route, but would rather play football ) he was also able to open packets and stuff at aged 5 ...
My 2 girls are the same as yours (oldest similar age to Ela).

We are raising them to do age appropriate skills to build their confidence, stretch their ‘can do’ mentality, and make them independent women, with good manners and good hygiene who can take good care of themselves in every way.

It’s what you (L Mack) & I call ‘parenting’.

Sevda doesn’t do ‘parenting’.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
My 2 girls are the same as yours (oldest similar age to Ela).

We are raising them to do age appropriate skills to build their confidence, stretch their ‘can do’ mentality, and make them independent women, with good manners and good hygiene who can take good care of themselves in every way.

It’s what you (L Mack) & I call ‘parenting’.

Sevda doesn’t do ‘parenting’.
Exactly my lovely! Parenting is doing what the kids want to do ( even though I hate some of the stuff they wanted to do when they were younger 🤣) we went to a local farm park last month which we've been to numerous times- and took the 14 year old and 8 year old - and they had the time of their lives feeding goats , sheep, alpacas, deer , ducks etc. My mum commented" I thought they might have been too old for places like that " . Never !! I'm 46 and still like feeding goats 🤣 ..

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So it’s Lara’s boyfriend coming he is in the transfer bus and Begda and I pad kid land at 2am Turkish time so why she had the day off school
And why does she have to be there when Lara’s boyfriend is this is going to be so cringe worthy
In coming show them up videos and her hienna laugh 🤭

EDITED
Where is everyone sleeping lol 😂
Is this Lara's online boyfriend that they went to meet in Sweden ? Bit weird. Bet the poor f will be on the next flight home once he meets Begda and iPad kid ..

Mar 3, 2024
Exactly my lovely! Parenting is doing what the kids want to do ( even though I hate some of the stuff they wanted to do when they were younger 🤣) we went to a local farm park last month which we've been to numerous times- and took the 14 year old and 8 year old - and they had the time of their lives feeding goats , sheep, alpacas, deer , ducks etc. My mum commented" I thought they might have been too old for places like that " . Never !! I'm 46 and still like feeding goats 🤣 ..
I don't have children but my sister has two girls. When they were small up to teenage years they moved alot due to my BIL's job. She made sure that the girls had season passes to the local amusement parks, trips to farms, zoos, gymnastics, dance and many other activities. They are now 24 and 26 and college educated and very well rounded, beautiful young women. Can you tell that I'm a proud aunt? 😂. I guess my point is that she could have stayed at home and ate bon bons but she made the effort to do what was best for her girls.