Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Thank you ♥️.
I would never leave my child in the care of someone else in a foreign country EVER, and this is ‘one of’ the reasons why. I hope Sevda wakes up one day!
Tbh I don’t think she will as she always gets away with it, she did it last year, once at kuki apart then when they stayed in sedat home town in a hotel her kuki and some others went out for food and got pissed, don’t know why the grandmother couldn’t look after them but no they left them in the hotel alone, you only have to look at your experience and Madeline McCann, but I really hope you and family are ok 💕

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s flying into Luton airport and she’s being very vague by not responding to everyone asking her when she’s coming back because she doesn’t want to get caught by customs. If you have a few minutes, you can report her online and put in the information including her first and last name and what airport she’ll come in and what country she’s coming from. She’s such a daft bint that she doesn’t understand that Turkey is not part of the EU and you can’t bring a lot of this tat back, including fresh fruits and vegetables.
Done ✔️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So this fugly T rex said that they don’t want to go to the beach because poor Elosh is an early bird and is tired and Sasha is tired as well so why did the beg post on her ig Elosh and Sasha swimming 8:30 pm at night ?!?! Nah it’s because of your stank ass doesn’t want to go to the beach and get sand caught in the cobwebs of your vagina. She always dictates everything flipping control freak
It’s because they would have pay for sun beds etc or pay at the restaurant for food etc so it isn’t free

Mar 2, 2024
I just couldn’t eat it absolutely not
The neighbour must have made too much bacon for breakfast and had spaghetti bolognaise for her tea, everyone makes too much spaghetti. Instead of throwing it away she had the genius idea of this concoction and thought I know I’ll let Begda and Cuckoo have the pleasure of eating it. I bet she laughed her head off when she was walking back to her apartment.

Mar 8, 2024
The neighbour must have made too much bacon for breakfast and had spaghetti bolognaise for her tea, everyone makes too much spaghetti. Instead of throwing it away she had the genius idea of this concoction and thought I know I’ll let Begda and Cuckoo have the pleasure of eating it. I bet she laughed her head off when she was walking back to her apartment.
The pasta looks grim. And them almost pieces of “meat” are just as grim. Deffo made too much and knew greedy chops wouldn’t say no