Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Truthfully, I don’t understand the “she’s not Turkish” angle. Nationality and ethnicity are two separate things. She and/or her parents can be born in Timbuktu but still have Turkish ethnicity.
From what we know about Sevda and her parents we have never been presented any evidence that they have Turkish ethnicity or any links to Turkey.

Sevda's mother Doormat had been living in England at least 10 years before Turkey invaded the Northern part of Cyprus so if that's her claim then that's nonsense. Her mother was born on the South Coast so there's no link to Turkey there either.

Where is the proof of her family being Turkish? The one time Sedation entered her doesn't make her Turkish. Sevda is British as noted on Companies House as her position as director of Sevda Ela Limited. Can anyone provide concrete proof that Sevda has Turkish ethnicity?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
LOLLL she’s been reading here all night!
Apparently they also give the neighbours gifts so like someone said earlier, the neighbour got a terrys chocolate orange I bet 😂
And that was lamb in the spaghetti last night…..it looked like grizzle to me 🤮

Sevda, if you really didn’t care so much, you wouldn’t read here and then address everything we talk about. And I don’t understand what is so ‘clever’ about going to eat at cheap places? You’ve not been clever, you’ve been eating £20 McDonald’s and complaining about it. I think you mean if you’re freeloading off your neighbours it’s obviously cheap!

Mar 2, 2024
Love that she can't help herself with clap backs. "We give gifts to the neighbours like Ferrero rocher or chocolate seashells" - they cook you big meals and that's what you give them back? To be clear, a gift is a gift and if thats what someone can affore then fair enough, but the pair of them can afford a decent thank you gift for the amount of food they've been given. They'd rather spend it on themselves though.

Also, did they eat that entire plate of cake in one sitting???

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well s a brick Vilma has a TT and has beggy piss flaps following him, kid wake up
And beggy piss flaps loving the clap backs, your not even funny just predictable lol 😂 and suck a b couldn’t even let Lara and Vilma be their on there own, you have to always stick that big fat nose in
Oh your such a sad f and eating out is cheap again you have read that in here as I put lol 😂 you have never been to a local restaurant and you don’t always cook as your on holiday cry me a river it’s been pastry this and that you don’t even cook at home you dumb b
And while I am at it pissy flaps
Don’t be jealous Dil know has a family page (and growing in numbers) for her family showing how family’s should be same as CW, when you doing yours oppppssss you can’t as you do do all and if you do it’s scripted and false lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I find it hilarious the things petty things she claps back about but ignores anything and doesn’t address the child neglect in all forms.. shows her priorities too.. she probably buys bulk for chocolates and the neighbours get two and definitely not more than fwee
Exactly can’t address serious issues of neglect with her child neither can

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kuki liked a comment of mine from way back today. Weirdo.
Sad they all are, wait for the so upset video tomorrow as she has left, and the suck up comments from pissy flaps, well it will be breakfast probably sandwiches made as airport food expensive and then food on the plane and snacks they have taken, and what any poor sod gives them on the plane predictable again

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂😂😂😂 on mine sorry large video when she was shoving that tray food in her gob going on about the smell of se and the sewerage, and there been a probs not se there is, with you lot going to the loo after the amount of crap you consume you fed the drains up lol 😂
And the thought when in Turkey of you can’t flush toilet paper down the toilet 🤢 after you fat lard arses have been 🤢🤢

Mar 2, 2024
😂😂😂😂😂😂 on mine sorry large video when she was shoving that tray food in her gob going on about the smell of se and the sewerage, and there been a probs not se there is, with you lot going to the loo after the amount of crap you consume you fed the drains up lol 😂
And the thought when in Turkey of you can’t flush toilet paper down the toilet 🤢 after you fat lard arses have been 🤢🤢
HahHa when she was talking about detecting the smell of s I wanted to comment.. you must be smelling your sister on her way and getting closer 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Pahahahahahahahaha brilliant!
Yeah and she said about it in her savage a donut video lol 😂 well she done all her washing there, cheap cow so she doesn’t have to do it at home so runs up kuki bills and wash powder etc lol case heavy no s with the amount of food she is bringing back.
And Tom Tom sister is coming over so let’s see the difference in Kuki when the butch b with her pantyliners leave and when Toms sister arrives, sat back with fruit waiting lol 😂
And all the clap backs when fanny flaps returns to England in which she isn’t English lol 😂