Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
😂😂😂😂😂😂 on mine sorry large video when she was shoving that tray food in her gob going on about the smell of se and the sewerage, and there been a probs not se there is, with you lot going to the loo after the amount of crap you consume you fed the drains up lol 😂
And the thought when in Turkey of you can’t flush toilet paper down the toilet 🤢 after you fat lard arses have been 🤢🤢
who

I try to avoid Mine's videos as seeing and HEARING her eating is as disgusting as her sister Sevda's, if not worse at times with the slapping of the chops and the inane drivel that she spouts between her overfilled forksful shovelled into her mouth. Anyway, I digress, if Mine is the sister with all the qualifications (in what I cannot imagine) why does she always hold her knife upside down? She can't be that clever if she doesn't know the difference between the sharp and blunt edge of a simple table knife but that's no surprise as big sis Sevda doesn't know either and only uses hers as a tearer or pusher. You just couldn't make this stuff up as no one would believe you.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Genuine question: why is it a thing on TikTok now with all these people becoming popular by eating large quantities, quickly and very very messy? The new popular account is this Jelly Bean sweets? Why? It’s so gross 🤢 mukbangs have been popular for a long time even pre-TT days but now the new thing is eat as messy as possible, shove large quantities of food in and put the sound up! There are countless people eating on camera and they’re getting views. I don’t get it seriously - is this content?

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
LOLLL she’s been reading here all night!
Apparently they also give the neighbours gifts so like someone said earlier, the neighbour got a terrys chocolate orange I bet 😂
And that was lamb in the spaghetti last night…..it looked like grizzle to me 🤮

Sevda, if you really didn’t care so much, you wouldn’t read here and then address everything we talk about. And I don’t understand what is so ‘clever’ about going to eat at cheap places? You’ve not been clever, you’ve been eating £20 McDonald’s and complaining about it. I think you mean if you’re freeloading off your neighbours it’s obviously cheap!
That was me! I was right on the money 🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I agree she’s of Turkish ethnicity and descent, but the way she goes on about being Turkish all the time and the emphasis she puts on it sounds much more like she’s making it the forefront which is strange when her and her dad were born in the U.K. and her mum moved to the U.K. at 6 years old. None of them are native Turkish speakers nor grew up in Turkey or North Cyprus. People like me who actually have another nationality/passport/ethnicity spend less time going on about it than she does, she’s definitely going on about it for her TikTok brand and it makes her sound ridiculous. She’s more British than Turkish in all honesty. The more removed you get from family members born/growing up in a country the less cultural influence it also has on you. It’s not the same growing up with first gen immigrant parents and second gen immigrant parents and Begda’s are basically second gen and she’s like third gen. I do think the more generations away from the home country you are the more you lose from the culture/identity regardless of ethnicity.
The woman eats mostly British foods… Iceland frozen foods, English roast dinners, fish n chips, pizza, burgers, hotdogs, and stuffs herself with British cakes, biscuits, chocolate and a truck load each week of English cheddar cheese! She’s a complete Brit, even in how she eats!!!

She tries to getaway that she’s Turkish by her standard boring same old meal thrown in…chicken and rice and salad (not necessarily a Turkish meal! We all have that!). I guess the squirt of pomegranate sawwwce on the salad and the dollop of yogurt on the rice is her way of making it ‘Turkish’. Her Mum (Doormat) brings over Cypriot food a lot that she’s cooked for Sevda & Sedat, so that’s where the only other ‘foreign’ food appears on her TikTok’s! People like Dil, Ayni, Meliz are the ones who firstly, actually COOK, and secondly, they MOSTLY cook Turkish food. Sevda, you RARELY cook…you are a takeaway and frozen food in the air fryer type of person…and you mostly warm up BRITISH food, barely any Turkish food!

Sevda, you just are the laughing stock out there at the moment more than ever! Why are you suddenly trying to convince everyone you are Turkish! You’re not! You were born in England! Even your heritage is not Turkish! Your Dad and Mum have made it clear several times on TikTok …your Dad was born and raised in England and your Mum was born in Cyprus, and raised in England. You’ve not long come back from bloomin’ CYPRUS with your parents, from seeing your Mum AND Dad’s relatives!

Stop making yourself look more of a fool than you already are!! It’s comedy gold! 🤣🤣 Especially when you now pronounce Turkey, in the Turkish language! 🤣🤣

Seriously now, did/do you think you are Turkish because you are married to Sedat, who is Turkish?! 🤣

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
No really though - what is that food? I love Turkish cuisine and I’ve never seen that before. I can’t even recognize the meat (I’m 99% sure it’s not bacon).
Definitely not bacon and definitely not Turkish cuisine. None that I’ve ever had anyway and I’ve been eating it for 25 years. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my Mil would be horrified with this concoction.

Mar 2, 2024
I fing knew she wouldn’t be able to resist clapping back at the comment I made about them just taking, taking, taking from the neighbour 😂 So for all those home cooked meals, she just slaps a box of chocolates in the plate and returns it for refills. Trashy beg. Freeloading off absolutely everyone on this holiday.

Mar 2, 2024
From what we know about Sevda and her parents we have never been presented any evidence that they have Turkish ethnicity or any links to Turkey.

Sevda's mother Doormat had been living in England at least 10 years before Turkey invaded the Northern part of Cyprus so if that's her claim then that's nonsense. Her mother was born on the South Coast so there's no link to Turkey there either.

Where is the proof of her family being Turkish? The one time Sedation entered her doesn't make her Turkish. Sevda is British as noted on Companies House as her position as director of Sevda Ela Limited. Can anyone provide concrete proof that Sevda has Turkish ethnicity?
Exactly! Thing is it was never mentioned until she married sedat! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I find it hilarious the things petty things she claps back about but ignores anything and doesn’t address the child neglect in all forms.. shows her priorities too.. she probably buys bulk for chocolates and the neighbours get two and definitely not more than fwee
She seriously isn't all there. Won't address kids being left in soft play or in a pool by themselves whilst they shovel food down their necks.. bet the chocolate is all out of date as she's a tight f and stores it up along with 10 bags of citric acid to descale her kettle.Sev - .hope you have a lovely reception from Customs and Excise at Luton Airport 🤣

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
The woman eats mostly British foods… Iceland frozen foods, English roast dinners, fish n chips, pizza, burgers, hotdogs, and stuffs herself with British cakes, biscuits, chocolate and a truck load each week of English cheddar cheese! She’s a complete Brit, even in how she eats!!!

She tries to getaway that she’s Turkish by her standard boring same old meal thrown in…chicken and rice and salad (not necessarily a Turkish meal! We all have that!). I guess the squirt of pomegranate sawwwce on the salad and the dollop of yogurt on the rice is her way of making it ‘Turkish’. Her Mum (Doormat) brings over Cypriot food a lot that she’s cooked for Sevda & Sedat, so that’s where the only other ‘foreign’ food appears on her TikTok’s! People like Dil, Ayni, Meliz are the ones who firstly, actually COOK, and secondly, they MOSTLY cook Turkish food. Sevda, you RARELY cook…you are a takeaway and frozen food in the air fryer type of person…and you mostly warm up BRITISH food, barely any Turkish food!

Sevda, you just are the laughing stock out there at the moment more than ever! Why are you suddenly trying to convince everyone you are Turkish! You’re not! You were born in England! Even your heritage is not Turkish! Your Dad and Mum have made it clear several times on TikTok …your Dad was born and raised in England and your Mum was born in Cyprus, and raised in England. You’ve not long come back from bloomin’ CYPRUS with your parents, from seeing your Mum AND Dad’s relatives!

Stop making yourself look more of a fool than you already are!! It’s comedy gold! 🤣🤣 Especially when you now pronounce Turkey, in the Turkish language! 🤣🤣

Seriously now, did/do you think you are Turkish because you are married to Sedat, who is Turkish?! 🤣
When I get together with my sisters and friends we always talk about Begda &Co antics and have a good bloody laugh.....even mum and aunts join in too 😂😂😂😂

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I fing knew she wouldn’t be able to resist clapping back at the comment I made about them just taking, taking, taking from the neighbour 😂 So for all those home cooked meals, she just slaps a box of chocolates in the plate and returns it for refills. Trashy beg. Freeloading off absolutely everyone on this holiday.
If she’s such a good cook (like she always brags that she is) then she would have made a nice home cooked meal for the neighbour.