Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have a sneaky feeling she’s not that sad 😉
Bet she is relived if anything it will be Ella she misses as it’s clear the love Kuki has for her, but knowing what a b beggy pissy flaps is, if you go against her she probably wouldn’t see Ella again, proof with the older sister, as it’s seems Ella was born and the older sister was shunned imo could be wrong beggy pissy flaps doing

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well Kuki posted again, basically back to her nice of her head self not this b she has been, looks like beggy pissy flaps left her to clean up after them but no surprise there the state of her own home and mummy is her maid
I just couldn’t do that I would have to clean do the washing etc, but that the difference I was raised and brought up not dragged up thinking everyone owes me

Mar 2, 2024
Well Kuki posted again, basically back to her nice of her head self not this b she has been, looks like beggy pissy flaps left her to clean up after them but no surprise there the state of her own home and mummy is her maid
I just couldn’t do that I would have to clean do the washing etc, but that the difference I was raised and brought up not dragged up thinking everyone owes me
Normally would never say this because spouses being lazy and leaving chores for their partners is horrible but, on this occasion, I hope Sedat has left a mess throughout the house and not bothered cleaning up after himself just to teach her a lesson about treating others like her personal maid.

Mar 2, 2024
Normally would never say this because spouses being lazy and leaving chores for their partners is horrible but, on this occasion, I hope Sedat has left a mess throughout the house and not bothered cleaning up after himself just to teach her a lesson about treating others like her personal maid.
💯agree and I hope the dog pissed all over her fake flowers too

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So do I but I would say mummy beggy flap been and done all the cleaning up etc as beggy pissy flaps will be so so tried

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
💯agree and I hope the dog pissed all over her fake flowers too
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Everytime I have a drink lol 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She looks dreadful!
The size of her.
No wonder she was sick on the way home. But also, do you need to tell the world that you threw up? It’s disgusting.
She looks like a man, I’m sorry but she does. And that tan makes her look dirty and scummy.
The last thing I would want to do if I was ill is get my phone out and start recording. She makes no sense. She’s so desperate for views and sympathy and it’s just me me me.
do off sevda. Seriously, go to bed and don’t come back.

Mar 2, 2024
I sorry but if you were as ill as she is making out surly sedat could have made Ella’s tea? He hasn’t saw her all week!

I bet begda is guttted to be home to her lifeless, funless marriage and life 😂
Was about to say! Why can't Sedat make her some spaghetti and prawns ffs

Don't feel sorry for her at all, no wonder she feels sick with all the rubbish she's eaten the last few days.

I wonder if she got all her purchases through customs this time? 👀