Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She was definitely after the sympathy vote and she got it. Poor Sevda, hope you feel better, poor Sevda making elas dinner, poor Sevda mums don’t get a break, poor Sevda.
No, poor Sevda who shoved her face full of s for the last 10 days and it has now caught up with you.
Or were you feeling ill on the plane because you were scared of customs? You know, that nervous worried sick feeling.

Either way, none of us here have sympathy for you because we can read you like a book!

She’s not mentioned a single brand deal or any firm in she has to do, her work is dead and she will be working back at the corner shop next week putting in some shifts.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
He could have made Ewas tea, he’s such a lazy sod

Whilst I think Sedation is a bit of a wet blanket at times, I do feel that he is 'controlled' by clitty fanny flaps and the ipad kid... i would be at all surprised if he didn't offer to do something but was told, categorically NO by Ewa as she only wanted Mummy to do it, as she is a spoilt little madame... either that or he wasn't allowed as there would be no content to fwilm :rolleyes: ... if i was feeling rough my nearly 8 year old would have been able to fend for themselves, even if it was a iffy sarnie or some crips... I doubt that child needed a full cooked meal... she had Cwossaint the airport, a child's meal on the plane and goodness know how much other s shoved in her gob... it doesn't kill to not have a cooked meal once in a while!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Whilst I think Sedation is a bit of a wet blanket at times, I do feel that he is 'controlled' by clitty fanny flaps and the ipad kid... i would be at all surprised if he didn't offer to do something but was told, categorically NO by Ewa as she only wanted Mummy to do it, as she is a spoilt little madame... either that or he wasn't allowed as there would be no content to fwilm :rolleyes: ... if i was feeling rough my nearly 8 year old would have been able to fend for themselves, even if it was a iffy sarnie or some crips... I doubt that child needed a full cooked meal... she had Cwossaint the airport, a child's meal on the plane and goodness know how much other s shoved in her gob... it doesn't kill to not have a cooked meal once in a while!!!
Yeah I think he gets told no cus she needs to have stuff to film as well as her being controlling over everything. And then ewa being a little c u next Tuesday brat and wanting only sevda doing her food for her. She looks miserable to be home. She didn’t even say how happy she was to see sedat did she? Two holidays away from him and she’s not arsed. They deffo are a married for convenience couple

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can you lovely people answer me a question or am I as fick as beggy pissy flaps, just seen the breakfast video
Done 3 eggs 2 for Sedat 1 for her ok but then scrabbles them so how do you know you getting 1 egg or 2 eggs sorry baffled me
Also cuts I pad kids toast but leaves her alone in a apartment and play area with an autistic child
Please someone as my mind is blown lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why did she buy the cwossiants at the airport if she didn't like the price, knowing full well she had booked food for on the plane. Surely they could have waited? If they were that starving they could have had a slice of toast at kukis before leaving.

Also she felt so sick on the plane but STILL films.
All bullshite like her sister been ill on the flight home from Cyprus it’s done all for views and comments, last thing I would be doing is cooking and filming if that ill you just have to see the smug smile and her gob full of prawns

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Can you lovely people answer me a question or am I as fick as beggy pissy flaps, just seen the breakfast video
Done 3 eggs 2 for Sedat 1 for her ok but then scrabbles them so how do you know you getting 1 egg or 2 eggs sorry baffled me
Also cuts I pad kids toast but leaves her alone in a apartment and play area with an autistic child
Please someone as my mind is blown lol 😂
I was just away to say this😂😂😂. She really is fick🙈😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So she is feeling ill and weak... but is getting there...
So so sick yesterday she could hardly eat...but shoved prawns down her 'Türkiye' neck...
Then proceeds to cooks and gorge on 'Türkiye' slop for breakfast as she is starving cos she didn't eat much yesterday...

Surely if you were that ill, weak, feeling a bit tender you would eat bland (toast and such) for a day... I know if I was as 'ill' as she thinks we are stupid enough to believe, I wouldn't be able to stomach making greasy butter Spag, Prawns and Cheese, Fried eggs and 'Türkiye' slop :sick:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t 😂😂😂 so glad to be back as missed wocco but didn’t say she missed Sedat and he is sat opposite lol 😂 he just switches of from her stupid rants, she doesn’t look impressed he is not at work either lol 😂
Never mind beggy pissy flap your fake illness doesn’t wash stupid b lol 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So she is feeling ill and weak... but is getting there...
So so sick yesterday she could hardly eat...but shoved prawns down her 'Türkiye' neck...
Then proceeds to cooks and gorge on 'Türkiye' slop for breakfast as she is starving cos she didn't eat much yesterday...

Surely if you were that ill, weak, feeling a bit tender you would eat bland (toast and such) for a day... I know if I was as 'ill' as she thinks we are stupid enough to believe, I wouldn't be able to stomach making greasy butter Spag, Prawns and Cheese, Fried eggs and 'Türkiye' slop :sick:

Exactly! If you’ve been sick like she says she has then why cook a breakfast like that with ‘soooo spwoicy’ peppers?

Also guys, ‘be sure to’ add sowt and pepper!