Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
To be fair, she did look very unwell when she was dishing up Els’s tragedy of spaghetti and pwawns last evening. She honestly looked grey but it must have been traumatic for her bringing back up the under chewed monster of a sandwich she’d eaten the night before as she was having a struggle to swallow it down, craning her neck in the process. Oh well, that’s the price she has to pay for being such a gluttonous camel I suppose. 🤢

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Billy Bullshitter at it again. do all wrong with her. "Getting there" she says as she shovels eggs and spicy peppers down her greedy gob first thing in the morning. Back to routine though guys which translates as back to doing do all.
Later on today will have been such a busy day though..walking Wocco popping to the shops doing washing. And no doubt the rest of the dopey bastards will be over this evening to collect their Turkish tea towels and evil eye keyrings scoffing on free food from those weirdos over at Kolay Grill because she's tired and deserves it after 10 days away in the sun eating and drinking like the pig she is. Insufferable the lot of them.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
No mention of having missed Sedat, but instead she’s said she missed Wocco! Sad.

Grim breakfast…..burnt toast and watery eggs! 🤮🤮

She looks likes a wreck! Grey face and that awful middle parting, scraped back low ponytail/bun she does..makes her look like even more of a typical old lady!

Attachments

• IMG_7797.png
    IMG_7797.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7798.png
    IMG_7798.png
    467 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7800.png
    IMG_7800.png
    456.7 KB · Views: 18
Mar 2, 2024
Saw this on Tattle. Can't screenshot atm sorry, so copy & paste it is:

"Just seen the sisters video saying she’s so so exhausted as she had to go to the co op after already being to aldi and B&M 🤣 and she can’t go tomorrow as she has to tidy her desk!??"

I've not seen the video so taking this at face value, but wtf?? what is wrong with this family?? I'm shocked the sister is holding down a job if she can't cope with more than one task a day.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She looks shattered after hosting begda and now more family. Wonder why Tom and the dad didnt plan their trip so they were there the same time as his sister visiting

Probably because of space 🤷‍♀️ its not a very big apartment, with the sisters 4, Kukis 4 and Grandpa that would be 9 squashed in there!!

Personally it would be my idea of hell having to constantly host guests... its exhausting!.. but I note they arrived last night and have already been tot he tourist Centre and made plans to go out and about... unlike Lard Arse and Princess Pushy who done absolutely nothing!!! would have been cheaper for Clitty Slits to have stayed at home and dunked in the 'free' hot tub... lets face it the ipad kid wouldn't have realised or been bothered where she was watching pepper pig!