Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
NO WAAAAAY she brought the rice back from Turkey with her šŸ«£šŸ˜±
The same rice she purchased when she made them chicken, peppers and rice. It had to be less than Ā£1!!!!

I canā€™t get over how greedy and selfish she is. She couldnā€™t even leave an opened packet of rice with her SIL. No wonder her luggage was over the grabby cow. I canā€™t understand bringing home a suitcase full of vegetables either? The whole thing is insane.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Question:
What kind of parents do a video to post up on TikTok to say 'thank you' to their daughter for some (very tacky) holiday gifts from her holiday??

Answer:
Parents who have been told by their daughter to do a TikTok, saying 'thank you' to her. In other words...Sevda's parents.

Talk about planned & staged! Once again, this family are unhinged and puppets on a string, held by Sevda.

The hilarious thing is thoughā€¦.

It backfiredā€¦.the 'Doormat' Mum said she knew the perfume is not the real deal, and that itā€™s a fake of her favourite perfume .....and then the
'Hairytits' Dad says "well it's the thought that counts". šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

In other wordsā€¦ā€naff presents but itā€™s ok Sevda, our darling favourite daughter, we know you meant wellā€¦itā€™s the thought that counts!ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Question:
What kind of parents do a video to post up on TikTok to say 'thank you' to their daughter for some (very tacky) holiday gifts from her holiday??

Answer:
Parents who have been told by their daughter to do a TikTok, saying 'thank you' to her. In other words...Sevda's parents.

Talk about planned & staged! Once again, this family are unhinged and puppets on a string, held by Sevda.

It backfiredā€¦.the 'Doormat' Mum said she knew the perfume is not the real deal, and that itā€™s a fake of her favourite perfume .....and then the

In other wordsā€¦ā€naff presents but itā€™s ok Sevda, our darling favourite daughter, we know you meant wellā€¦itā€™s the thought that counts!ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I blocked so I have missed the backfire lol šŸ˜‚
Fake perfume thatā€™s actually rose water howling

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I have a question.

If Sevda already showed us what she brought, why did they have to show it too?

Sorry for my stupidity, anyone would think Sevda is after a medal for all of these presents she keeps getting everyone šŸ™„
Thatā€™s exactly it! She wants continual praise from people to the point she makes herself look a fool! She doesnā€™t have the intelligence to even realise a tiny bit how that video by her Mum & Dad is so staged and set up! Most people say a ā€˜thank youā€™ to the person IN person!! They donā€™t go on TikTok to thank someone!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 3, 2024
Question:

Answer:

These parents spend a s ton of time and money on their 35 year old POS daughter and her sad family and all that got from Turkey are cheap knock offs that they had to show off? How pathetic.

Mar 2, 2024
She thinks her ā€œgiftsā€ portray her in a good light. A generous saint. She doesnā€™t realize itā€™s the exact opposite - her gifts do nothing but show what a cheap ass b she is. Canā€™t even get her mom a real perfume? Iā€™d take the whole lot and set fire to them. Cheap s. The parents looked like they were being held hostage when they said their thank yous. She has to be exhausting to be around.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
After what has happened today the most awful killing of children, my heart goes out to all familyā€™s, I have really been affected by it šŸ˜¢ šŸ’”
And we have this b who uses her child for her gains and leaves alone with another child to eat drink and buy crap doesnā€™t allow her the correct education (all school absences) she doesnā€™t deserve a dog let alone a child, I put her in the category I have put the person who has done this today, and deserves to rot in hell

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Thatā€™s exactly it! She wants continual praise from people to the point she makes herself look a fool! She doesnā€™t have the intelligence to even realise a tiny bit how that video by her Mum & Dad is so staged and set up! Most people say a ā€˜thank youā€™ to the person IN person!! They donā€™t go on TikTok to thank someone!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The best bit is she would of gave them to them as well lol šŸ˜‚ shows them up to be a bunch a twats

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She thinks her ā€œgiftsā€ portray her in a good light. A generous saint. She doesnā€™t realize itā€™s the exact opposite - her gifts do nothing but show what a cheap ass b she is. Canā€™t even get her mom a real perfume? Iā€™d take the whole lot and set fire to them. Cheap s. The parents looked like they were being held hostage when they said their thank yous. She has to be exhausting to be around.
I am still not impressed by how Kuki was when the b was there, but I must admit today on her videos she seems very much at ease and not treading on egg shells

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So today:

Kuki has thanked Sevda for getting her into tiktok. Let me tell you, Sevda will never let her forget that it was her who got her those followers.

Sevda parents have thanked her for getting them s presents.

All of the above has to be said on TikTok.
Saint flipping Sevda!

Me me me. Praise praise praise.

Theyā€™re all fing kookoo

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that video the dad has made? The mum looks like sheā€™s been held against her will and been made to say what she has. Why do they have to thank her publicly for holiday gifts? Youā€™d swear she had brought them back something amazing. fing hair colour and spices and fake perfume. Iā€™m embarrassed for sevda making them do that. The presents are s. Sevda you are one horrible t. Mawwwnnnning flapseye

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I canā€™t believe Sevda has died her hair with that se again. I also think dying your hair in someone elseā€™s apartment is rude! Iā€™d be too scared to stain anything. The colour of it is just getting worse and worse and more brassy every time she shoves another box on too. If she doesnā€™t stop, her hair is literally going to fall out.

Mar 2, 2024
OMG that video with the parents and what Fannie eye Joe for them from Turkeyā€¦ that was the most cringe thing I have ever seen! Talk about being held at ransom lol.. I couldnā€™t even watch the end from second hand embarrassment! And the man boobs were man boobing in the blue adidas singlet.. there is something majorly off with all of them

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I canā€™t believe Sevda has died her hair with that se again. I also think dying your hair in someone elseā€™s apartment is rude! Iā€™d be too scared to stain anything. The colour of it is just getting worse and worse and more brassy every time she shoves another box on too. If she doesnā€™t stop, her hair is literally going to fall out.
Her mum uses the same dye and her hair looks like it IS falling out!!ā€¦.itā€™s so thin and most of the time her roots look like they need doing anywayā€¦she often has a badger streak! Also like Sevda, their hair looks incredibly dry, and split!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What the do is that video the dad has made? The mum looks like sheā€™s been held against her will and been made to say what she has. Why do they have to thank her publicly for holiday gifts? Youā€™d swear she had brought them back something amazing. fing hair colour and spices and fake perfume. Iā€™m embarrassed for sevda making them do that. The presents are s. Sevda you are one horrible t. Mawwwnnnning flapseye
We (my staff at work) cannot believe she had the nerve to buy FAKE perfume for her Mum! After all that ā€˜Doormatā€™ of a mother does for Sevda and Hippo, youā€™d think at the very least, sheā€™d buy her Mum the REAL ā€˜LancĆ“meā€™ā€™ that she loves, in Duty Free!

Also, what the heck is that apple scented sponge she gave her Dad all about?!!! Something youā€™d give a granny?!!! Although, I wouldnt dare give that to my grandma! Sheā€™d think itā€™s some kind of joke!! Sooooooo tacky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Besides the loose skin bulge (from gastric operation) oozing out of her armpitā€¦ā€¦notice the way she always holds her knifeā€¦.up in the air, away from her plate, with food getting ready to drop off the knife onto the table šŸ¤® (notice the sloppy grain of rice on her knife, about to dribble onto the table or wherever she waves that knife next!) You can tell Sevda & Hippo were not taught something even as simple as table manners. They both eat horrendously and both look like they have no clue how to hold a knife & fork or how to use them correctly!

Attachments

• IMG_7827.jpeg
    IMG_7827.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 38
Mar 8, 2024
We (my staff at work) cannot believe she had the nerve to buy FAKE perfume for her Mum! After all that ā€˜Doormatā€™ of a mother does for Sevda and Hippo, youā€™d think at the very least, sheā€™d buy her Mum the REAL ā€˜LancĆ“meā€™ā€™ that she loves, in Duty Free!

Also, what the heck is that apple scented sponge she gave her Dad all about?!!! Something youā€™d give a granny?!!! Although, I wouldnt dare give that to my grandma! Sheā€™d think itā€™s some kind of joke!! Sooooooo tacky!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact she didnā€™t buy her mum who does so much for her, her dope of a husband and brat daughter is shocking.
Sheā€™s so tight though she wouldnā€™t pay for the weal fing.
And that apple soap wtf like. The dad making a video about all of it just panders to her. He needs to get a grip and stop being such a wet mop