Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It’s time for me to take a break.
Sevda, Kuki, mine, you’re draining the life out of me and I actually feel stupid for watching you.
I feel like you’re dumbing me down almost.
I come across so many content creators that make me feel great! I admire them, I enjoy watching them and I have zero hatred towards them because they’re lovely human beings with lovely manners and mannerisms.

Sevda is a piece of s and I don’t like how I feel after watching her be a s wife, a s parent and a s human being.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don’t understand why the child’s mum allows begda to put her child on TT, I’m assuming the mum knows what beg does for a living and will broadcast everything. Also is she just going to stay indoors all summer and not take Ela out anywhere, its lovely weather. She did the same last year, didn’t go out anywhere and said Ela had a great day staying indoors, yeh right

Mar 3, 2024
Why is she putting Frank’s on everything? Did she just discover it or something?
About a month or so I believe. She's looking for an ad. She bought a small bottle of the original and was eating that on everything and then she got the big bottle at Costco. She is so thick she didn't realize that it was the Buffalo style. So she's eating American Buffalo sauce on Italian lasagna and so called Turkish flatbread. Clueless

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda, Kuki, mine, you’re draining the life out of me and I actually feel stupid for watching you.
I come across so many content creators that make me feel great! I admire them, I enjoy watching them and I have zero hatred towards them because they’re lovely human beings with lovely manners and mannerisms.

Sevda is a piece of s and I don’t like how I feel after watching her be a s wife, a s parent and a s human being.
❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

They do this and you need to step away, I did for a while, but I am getting to the point for my own MH it is coming to the time to have a break again, you basically feel you just hitting your head on a wall
Take care of yourself these are not worth it honestly, I just take the piss, but like you they are so draining, and my family are more important then these begs and tramps 💞

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t like the way she spoke to that child.. if she speaks like that when she knows a camera is on her I can only think how she speaks when it’s off… when she said she hadn’t sat down all day the noise Sedat made makes me think that’s a lie (knew that already)

What really fs me off is when she played the first plate and says “that’s one”… we aren’t all as fick as you and we know how to fing count..

May 30, 2024
UK
I have the b blocked but it’s 4.14am and I can’t sleep so decided to torture myself by watching some of her videos. The Belvita Biscuit facial expressions had me howling

Attachments

• D2BAF2C4-09C0-42A2-884A-2DBB7E2A490E.jpeg
    D2BAF2C4-09C0-42A2-884A-2DBB7E2A490E.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 27
  • E1AA0763-ACE8-4E5F-A6BF-9A2C317D3410.jpeg
    E1AA0763-ACE8-4E5F-A6BF-9A2C317D3410.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
  • A546BD72-C9AE-46C3-9FC6-D981342260E5.jpeg
    A546BD72-C9AE-46C3-9FC6-D981342260E5.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 27
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t like the way she spoke to that child.. if she speaks like that when she knows a camera is on her I can only think how she speaks when it’s off… when she said she hadn’t sat down all day the noise Sedat made makes me think that’s a lie (knew that already)

What really fs me off is when she played the first plate and says “that’s one”… we aren’t all as fick as you and we know how to fing count..
Remember when Ewa grassed her up on camera by saying she was angry at Wocco for getting dirty

Mar 2, 2024
I also hate that same play date dinner she does every single time. I totally get that it's an easy choice but fgs mix things up a bit, it's literally always a pizza and chicken nuggets.

Last time she used the excuse that these were Bobby's favourite foods. But this child isn't Bobby so.. why not do something different?

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
The way she shouted at that child!!! If that was my child I swear she will not be doing that ever again!!!

She’s totally different off camera I’ve said this from day one! She’s evil!! Her and kuki act out on camera but she really is not what she shows!!! The biggest con artist!

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her eat with me on her instagram.
That flatbread and salid looked so s and she’s there mmhhmmmnngggg over it. That was an awkward video to watch. Her droning on about not sitting down. Listing why she’s not sat down.. the girls were just doing what kids do, she was doing what parents do but she’s had to make it sound like she’s been flat out and not sat down. It’s sad the fact she feels the need to tell people constantly how busy her day has been.
Sedat sounds like he can’t be arsed with her. When she mmmhhmmms the first time he says nice like he is over listening to her when when he’s banging on about not sitting all day he does like a laugh but it sounds like yeah right laugh 😂😂 she’s a sad cow. What did she say to the child? I didn’t see it.