Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Claims her “friend” laughs at her for the way she says perfitty-roles 🙄 The whole internet laughs at you for that, Sev.

Dil posted how to make Turkish coffee yesterday. And here comes copycat Begda with her how to make Turkish tea video 🙄

Bit useless really if she can't be arsed to tell her huns what kind of tea to use if they have one of those contraptions. Looks like a load of faff me.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
According to her she never ever sits down! You’ve got one child!!! And half of the time she’s either playing on her own, playing with other kids or with her nan! So what exactly do you do all day to warrant the complaining! She is SOOO LAZY! Only lazy people complain about doing little to nothing because it’s too much for them! You are one lazy stinky person!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
According to her she never ever sits down! You’ve got one child!!! And half of the time she’s either playing on her own, playing with other kids or with her nan! So what exactly do you do all day to warrant the complaining! She is SOOO LAZY! Only lazy people complain about doing little to nothing because it’s too much for them! You are one lazy stinky person!
Don't forget the iPad as well . She really is a lazy shead

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Since when has the Chocolate Ganache Moose been signing her EWM TTs with a blowing a kiss??? isn't this what Bat s Crazy Kuki do...GET YOUR OWN IDENTITY CLIT SLIT AND STOP BEING A COPY CLITTY SLITTY.... 🙈

On another note, what a different week Kuki is having with the 'other' sister in law... doing lots, walking to the seaside in the evening, have fun at the ice cream truck, lots of yummy looking lunches/meals... she must have been bored senseless with the gruesome twosome there last week!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Guyyyyyzzzz, she’s had a busy mawwwning.

She’s been up since 6am and she posted her breakfast at 10am.

She’s told us all what she’s done in those 4 hours:

‘A bit’ of hoovering (10 min the most)
Mopped her (small) kitchen - (5 min the most)
Made breakfast - tea (Turkish) & toast (5 min)
‘Aired’ out Wocco’s bed (3 min)
Put away a very small Sainsbury’s delivery (drinks & desserts) - (5 min the most!)

4 HOURS she’s been up.. yet those few things she did would only take half an hour to 40 min the most!! Ok, add on even an hour to shower & wash hair (doesn’t look dirty today) ….that still means she’s had at least 2 hours doing NOTHING.

I’m saying all this…..as don’t be surprised if she’ll say (LIE!!!) at the end of the day “Guyyyzz, I’ve not stopped all day!” That sentence just trips off her tongue most days ….when she’s done hardly anything!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Can someone enlighten me on her how to make Turkish tea video please because I think I'm missing something. So just boil the tea leaves then? Unless you're going to make it from scratch with separate spices added or at least tell your idiot followers which brand you're using what was the fing point of that video? She is such a fing simple moron it's shocking. Oh well at least that first sip which was boiling hot may have burned off some of that grey thrush on her disgusting lizard tongue. Also Sev your hair still looks fing s.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Since when has the Chocolate Ganache Moose been signing her EWM TTs with a blowing a kiss??? isn't this what Bat s Crazy Kuki do...GET YOUR OWN IDENTITY CLIT SLIT AND STOP BEING A COPY CLITTY SLITTY.... 🙈

On another note, what a different week Kuki is having with the 'other' sister in law... doing lots, walking to the seaside in the evening, have fun at the ice cream truck, lots of yummy looking lunches/meals... she must have been bored senseless with the gruesome twosome there last week!!!!
Totally agree what you say….we’re (my staff) all noticing she’s COPYING her SIL so much! It’s out there she’s doing this. Thing is..it’s all just very weird when Sevda does the ‘Kuki’ traits! She just looks an idiot and it shows up she CANNOT be comfortable with her own identity!!

And yes, her SIL looks like she’s having the best time with her other SIL and partner. Eating very nice meals, cooked by her SIL’s partner, lovely walks to the beach and going to nice places, where she likes and has a choice to go with them or stay back. I get the feeling her guests want to pamper her a bit and do things she loves to do too. OR, they are just naturally very kind people who love to cook and go places Kuki likes and see the sea!!

You do wonder if perhaps Kuki’s husband (Tom) briefed his sister before they arrived, about Sevda and what kind of time Kuki would have had whilst Sevda was there.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Can someone enlighten me on her how to make Turkish tea video please because I think I'm missing something. So just boil the tea leaves then? Unless you're going to make it from scratch with separate spices added or at least tell your idiot followers which brand you're using what was the fing point of that video? She is such a fing simple moron it's shocking. Oh well at least that first sip which was boiling hot may have burned off some of that grey thrush on her disgusting lizard tongue. Also Sev your hair still looks fing s.
No point to that video whatsoever!! I’ve seen Turkish tea being made and there’s more to it than that!

Sevda makes Turkish tea the BRITISH way!!!

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Thick b... she opens a parcel and reads out 'happy Yorkshire day' and then proceeds to say "when is Yorkshire Day? I shall have a look at that" god give me fing strength 🙈

* Edited to add - that smug grin on its face, i wanted to jump in my phone and knock her out... well Clitty Slits, enjoy your chutneys and jam, don't choke on them hey!!! You can be as smug as you like over some free food but that ain't paying your Mortgage is it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

May 22, 2024
Australia
I’m sorry @meganfickfighs if I offended you by writing this comment ‘Depends where he was born in Turkey because most of it is in Asia, I don’t think he’s your stereotypical European man. European men aren’t like that well British men aren’t.’ I didn’t mean to ❤️. I’ve just noticed you haven’t been on for a few days anyway I’m sorry if I offended you I really didn’t mean to 🥰 @Pretty In Pink
Oh no it’s ok! Honestly you haven’t upset me. I was trying to describe the man child that he is, based on some people I know! Probably came out the wrong way. It’s all good 😍 @Pretty In Pink