Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
her mannerisms are so bizarre in every video, it’s like it’s her first day with a human body.

she’s just soooo greedy and it shows. like she’s halfway through chewing and is already loading up the next bite with the fork hovering near her mouth. it’s like she’s terrified she won’t be able to eat. sad sad sad
She eats as fast as that jelly beans girl.
Doesn’t give herself a chance to swallow before she has another load to go in

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t think she’s been to a hairdresser. Her hair is still sty as it was. The first screenshot is from before her Side trip. And the other screenshot is from today. Looks the same to me (obviously roots were recently done before she left Side).

IMG_4764.jpeg IMG_4765.jpeg
I agree. I also said it was a smoothing and lightening filter she’s using.
Notice how her skin is all smooth and not a single wrinkle, crease, mark, all smooth and much lighter than yesterday.
It’s done the same to her hair.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
This b is too tight to go to a hairdresser, unless it is gifted to her of course. I had a look back and she’s had her greasy hair scraped back every day since they flew 18/07 so I think it’s literally just that she washed and blow dried her hair.

It’ll be interesting to see if she has changed her outfit for Pat & Steve coming. If I’d been cleaning and cooking before hosting guests, I’d be making sure I’d freshened up and made some sort of effort. She’s a greasy, manky sweaty mess 24/7. Yuck

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I know I said I was taking a break but clearly I woke up feeling better today!

I don’t think she’s had a hair cut or colour.
I think she’s just using a filter, a smoothing filter because her skin also looks a lot lighter.
I reckon, Dyson air wrap and smoothing lighting filter today.

She looked almost black and haggered yesterday, today she looks COMPLETELY different.
I agree if she had her hair done by a professional she would of done a video and told everyone for the “awwwwe looks lovely” etc yep filters all on lol 😂 even the slimming one lol 😂
And I am glad you didn’t have a break 💞

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This b is too tight to go to a hairdresser, unless it is gifted to her of course. I had a look back and she’s had her greasy hair scraped back every day since they flew 18/07 so I think it’s literally just that she washed and blow dried her hair.

It’ll be interesting to see if she has changed her outfit for Pat & Steve coming. If I’d been cleaning and cooking before hosting guests, I’d be making sure I’d freshened up and made some sort of effort. She’s a greasy, manky sweaty mess 24/7. Yuck
She had dropped runny egg on her dress yesterday and said she jet washed the yard and wore them same dress, so I doubt it very much she changed

Mar 3, 2024
I al fing done with this lot, Mine mean extra large has just told everyone she has started her period today and has got her like a ton of bricks
WTAF you fing fat smelly tramp
Did we really need to know that she was in her Pj's all day and put on her bra just for the video? I have a suggestion for Hippo, stay off the frigging internet when you feel like crap.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I don’t think she’s been to a hairdresser. Her hair is still sty as it was. The first screenshot is from before her Side trip. And the other screenshot is from today. Looks the same to me (obviously roots were recently done before she left Side).

IMG_4764.jpeg IMG_4765.jpeg
There’s no way she’s been to the hairdressers unless they are blind as it still looks like it’s been hacked by Wocco ! Embarrassing. She can afford a proper cut n colour!

Mar 3, 2024
her mannerisms are so bizarre in every video, it’s like it’s her first day with a human body.

she’s just soooo greedy and it shows. like she’s halfway through chewing and is already loading up the next bite with the fork hovering near her mouth. it’s like she’s terrified she won’t be able to eat. sad sad sad
Does she ever splurge on some nice steaks or seafood for people that she cooks for? It's summertime and she could be out grilling. Have some nice sliced tomatoes, sweet corn...