Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
Why the flying hell does she get up at 6am in the holidays and weekends when she doesn't work? Like...what is she trying to prove to people?
I work full time and raise two kids alone so have to be up between 6/6:30am myself and couldn't imagine anything worse than getting up at 6am on my day off.
There is no need to be up at 6am. It's not as if she's getting up to spend quality time with Princess IPad. They could go for early morning dog walks or do something productive.
Absolute narc. Has to be the earliest up. You ain't impressing anyone seagull of stevenage.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why the flying hell does she get up at 6am in the holidays and weekends when she doesn't work? Like...what is she trying to prove to people?
I work full time and raise two kids alone so have to be up between 6/6:30am myself and couldn't imagine anything worse than getting up at 6am on my day off.
There is no need to be up at 6am. It's not as if she's getting up to spend quality time with Princess IPad. They could go for early morning dog walks or do something productive.
Absolute narc. Has to be the earliest up. You ain't impressing anyone seagull of stevenage.
She is up that earlier to patrol her comments and delete and block and it takes her ages to think the next crook of se she going to spill from that filthy gob of hers

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, why does the dad suck his food? When it’s in his mouth, he’s just sucking in it.
ODD
Big time ODD. That's exactly what he does and his lips don't show when he chews. It's hard to explain...

Hippo chews super fast just like Doormat does and Begda just shoves it in and swallows!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
“Powfittywolls”, “yoLk”, and then leaving words out of sentences (chav-like), using wrong verbs, etc, etc…….

..and she wonders why M&S and other good brands won’t give her Ads 😉😉

It’s not cute, quirky or funny Sevda. Just makes you look uneducated, out of touch and thick.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh my life! Just watched Hippo’s video.

Mine, we really do NOT need to know you’ve started your period. It’s not ‘cool’ anymore to tell people.

And to tell people it’s hit you like a ton of bricks…
You are so huge, it made imagine a tsunami of blood pouring out of you 🤮🤮🤮

And please, for the love of God, never ever post a video of yourself wearing no bra!!! It would never be a pretty sight for anyone! Surely, when you take your bra off, your knees are knocking against those ginormous girls! 🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my life! Just watched Hippo’s video.

Mine, we really do NOT need to know you’ve started your period. It’s not ‘cool’ anymore to tell people.

And to tell people it’s hit you like a ton of bricks…
You are so huge, it made imagine a tsunami of blood pouring out of you 🤮🤮🤮

And please, for the love of God, never ever post a video of yourself wearing no bra!!! It would never be a pretty sight for anyone! Surely, when you take your bra off, your knees are knocking against those ginormous girls! 🤮
You have a way with words 😂😂😂😂
Least she wears a tit hammock unlike Becki chippy tits she just lets them swing 🤢😂
She didn’t need to tell everyone about her period like.
She also doesn’t need to eat the way she does 🤢🤢

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
he’s another dirty f ew the whole lot of them need to be put in front of a firing squad 🤣 i’m not holding back my true feelings anymore. they can and should all do off forever.
I go on a another thread it is brutal they don’t hold back one bit, I would say savage, but a great bunch just like all you, I say go for it don’t hold back at all, don’t fanny around her say it how it is 💞

Mar 2, 2024
I think that was the clincher to stay in the UK. He had of course been living in England for 3 years before he met Sevda. In 2007 Sedat set up and was the sole director of a Limited Company with Ken Dodd's husband as the Company Secretary. He held that position for about 5 years before signing control over to Tom Tom. Very dodgy way to set up a business with a man who cannot speak a word of English still 17 years later but was "able" to sign up to be a company director. Him being, albeit a sham director who then marries a British National and then has an English born child rubber stamped him staying here permanently.

Mar 2, 2024
I think that was the clincher to stay in the UK. He had of course been living in England for 3 years before he met Sevda. In 2007 Sedat set up and was the sole director of a Limited Company with Ken Dodd's husband as the Company Secretary. He held that position for about 5 years before signing control over to Tom Tom. Very dodgy way to set up a business with a man who cannot speak a word of English still 17 years later but was "able" to sign up to be a company director. Him being, albeit a sham director who then marries a British National and then has an English born child rubber stamped him staying here permanently.
He needed someone and she was desperate for a fella. He however was desperate for a his right to remain.. He’s no British passport because he would Fail the British citizenship test. He doesn’t talk or understand basic English. Just like his wife!