Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is that Biscoff video about?? Apart from the obvious of course fing beg on the beg again. Showing a chocolate bar then it in it's wrapper getting excited because it's gold then the inside of every part of it saying she can taste the Biscoff and the biscuit?? Well what the do did you think a Biscoff chocolate bar was going to taste of you irritating t fing banana???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is that Biscoff video about?? Apart from the obvious of course fing beg on the beg again. Showing a chocolate bar then it in it's wrapper getting excited because it's gold then the inside of every part of it saying she can taste the Biscoff and the biscuit?? Well what the do did you think a Biscoff chocolate bar was going to taste of you irritating t fing banana???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What does pezzy mean?
peasant. Poor person

Mar 2, 2024
And the gifts keep on coming don't they. Her management definitely begging for her to be sent stuff now she's got no brand deals. Embarrassing.

That collagen post "Are you trying to tell me somefink??" I love it when she's sent skincare 😂😂😂 she gets so offended 😂😂 there's absolutely no way she'll be having that everyday. It'll be gifted to someone who she thinks needs it like last time.
And the gifts keep on coming don't they. Her management definitely begging for her to be sent stuff now she's got no brand deals. Embarrassing.

That collagen post "Are you trying to tell me somefink??" I love it when she's sent skincare 😂😂😂 she gets so offended 😂😂 there's absolutely no way she'll be having that everyday. It'll be gifted to someone who she thinks needs it like last time.
She’s such an ungrateful b!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What does pezzy mean?
peasant. Poor person

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why does she always have a stupid backstory every time she walks in with a box of gifted crap? “I was just about to go in the living room to watch a movie with Sedat and my dad and I noticed a package at the door”. Just STFU t
In other words she was waiting by the front door in anticipation of any gifted items from the postman.

Mar 2, 2024
The amount of cheese her dad put on that pizza just shows you exactly where Sevda gets it from. Greedy animals the lot of them!
That was obscene, considering he was putting 2 types of cheese on as well. But, to be expected with Sevda's attitude to cheese I guess.

I hope their bases don't cook with the amount of toppings they've put on.