Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
she’s not posting at all 😂

what do we think she’s doing? screaming at sedation?? “DEY FINK IVE KICKED YEWEE!!!”
She’s attention seeking. She will come on tonight and do an ewm and some sob story about how shes scared because of the riots, but she’s been fine all weekend and up until yesterday, when she was outed for kicking her husband. Lies!

And all her followers will send her messages about how amazing she is and what a lovely person she is bla bla fing blaaaaa!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s attention seeking. She will come on tonight and do an ewm and some sob story about how shes scared because of the riots, but she’s been fine all weekend and up until yesterday, when she was outed for kicking her husband. Lies!

And all her followers will send her messages about how amazing she is and what a lovely person she is bla bla fing blaaaaa!
She’ll be telling Sedation what to say tonight and he’ll be wearing shorts to prove he’s no bruises on his legs

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh dear the abuser has got her candy floss machine and totally fed it up, brought Princess I pad out for views I see even asking her to film her and proceeds to eat the candy floss faster then the speed of light, not even giving I pad kid any prompting I pad kid to ask for some
How fing staged
How she has the face to come back after been found to be abuser baffles me

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Abuser has just posted brought the I pad kid out of storage

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Abuser has just posted brought the I pad kid out of storage
she’s so transparent it’s unbelievable

knowing that elosh will get her more views and likes and comments going awwww you’re such a good mother

I AM SICKKKKK OF THIS b

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad